Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you Boo Sunday if ......

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Not boo, but I'd be extremely pissed off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I never have and never will boo an Albion team. The only manager I have ever booed was MA mk2 when he was coming to the end of his 2nd reign after another particularly lacklustre and disinterested performance from his hastily assembled mercenaries wearing Albion shirts

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I don't think I'd ever boo the team, but if we're losing 5-0 and the players look like they don't care, I think the empty stadium will let them know how we feel.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I would imagine you views mean very little to most on here, after your pathetic post on Saturday re CMS I'm quite surprised you aren't banned. Please stay up North and get yourself down to Elland Road!

At least I was at the match versus Bolton, and verus Barnsley. Where were you may I ask?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
At least I was at the match versus Bolton, and verus Barnsley. Where were you may I ask?

Nope, but were you at Cardiff or Bristol? So by going to Blackburn or Bolton means its ok to say you would run over CMS if you saw him to make sure he doesn't come back? Are you really that thick or maybe a little simple?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'll tell you now, we played shite.

What an absolute ****. Why the hell are you even bothering going if you think we are going to be 'shite'?

I am soooo looking forward to bumping this to the top of NSC every day if we win.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If we go 3-0 down and the players are giving an inept performance and showing no fight against our rivals
And once again embarrass us all like last years 3-1 defeat or this years 3-0 defeat plus on the back of getting 1 point out of 9 will you BOO on Sunday :(

Only if Robert Codner is playing.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Never

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Two reasons why I will boo on Sunday:

If GM scores against us, I will boo him.
When WZ dives in the box to get (or even try to) another controversial penalty decision.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I've never understood why people are so sensitive about booing. Its no big deal. I've done it before (not since Micky Adams 2nd reign though), and I would do it again if the circumstances were appropriate.

Its a simple, easy way of expressing displeasure. Whats all the fuss about?!

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Will I boo? Brighton? No I support Brighton would never boo my own team. Will I boo CP - yes. The ref - yes. And holloway is going to get it big time because I sit very close to the away dug outs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here