Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you BOO Calderon at St Marys next season if he moves to Southampton?

Will you be booing Calderon when we play Saints next year?

• Yes, Vigorously.

Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Yes, but not whole heartedly.

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • No, I still love him

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
So, if you got offered a better job, with a better company with better chances of promotion would you turn it down?

No, booing from me. I am gutted but don't think the guy is a wanker by any means.

Yes, but after a few MONTHS of getting your career handed back to you on a silver plate, you turn your back on the man who gave it to you?
If it were a Championship/ Premier League club, then so be it, but f***ing SOUTHAMPTON?, same league as us. I hope he robs the bastards of every last penny, and is out injured for the season.

Its DISGUSTING behvaiour quite frankly. Im glad Poyet withfrew the contract offer. Gold digging Spanish frock.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Nope, I wont get a chance because he will be struckdown by karma. Saints fans will be wetting themselves watching him play in pre-season where in a cruel twist of fate he will dodge to avoid a swooping seagull and break his leg!

With his football career over he will travel back to spain by donkey where he will pursue a career as a fisherman where no doubt he will come into our waters to catch our fish the thieving, hairy, spanish tosser.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Nope, I wont get a chance because he will be struckdown by karma. Saints fans will be wetting themselves watching him play in pre-season where in a cruel twist of fate he will dodge to avoid a swooping seagull and break his leg!

With his football career over he will travel back to spain by donkey where he will pursue a career as a fisherman where no doubt he will come into our waters to catch our fish the thieving, hairy, spanish tosser.

:clap2: Beautiful.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

:laugh::lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
its not even official yet f***ing hell ,yes he may of left us but just because hes linked with Southampton doesn't mean hes deffinately going to go .

"We are a proper football club, and have withdrawn the contract because we do not accept players agreeing a contract and not signing it. He is not going to be our player next season, I can promise you that."

That's Poyet's quote from the official site. Whether it's Saints or somewhere else, he's not going to be here.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Hope El-Abd shatters hit hip when we next play them.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Like nothing on earth.

Had he chosen a BIGGER club in the Championship or even the Premiership I would wish him well BUT if he has just ditched us when we have shown him ADORATION and our manager has plucked him out of obscurity to go to such a NOTHING club as Southampton then the vitriol I will reserve especially for him would be UNIMAGINABLE

I agree with every word of the above as it is the best post in this thread on the topic. What irks me even more is that is appeared to be a "Harding Situation" whereby a contract was agreed and all that was needed was to pop into the office and sign it.

This is a massive blow as I think he is a quality player and genuinely loved him and wanted him to stay but to act like this is pretty low...I hope his injury is worse than believed and Scumhampton sign a crock!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Don't know really. I really thought he was going to stay after the charlton game but I really don't see how Southampton will be a better move for him as he may not even get played?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Don't know really. I really thought he was going to stay after the charlton game but I really don't see how Southampton will be a better move for him as he may not even get played?[/QUOTE]

He's a greedy prick, he won't care if he dosen't play, he will just be happy picking up his wage packet.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If he hadn't verbally agreed to a contract, I would have wished him well and good luck.

But he did, and thus deserves everything he gets. Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here