Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will you be watching Cardiff vs Palace?

Will you be watching the Cardiff game?

• Yes, I'll be watching in full

Votes: 82 48.8%
  • Might look in every so often

Votes: 59 35.1%
  • No, actively avoiding it

Votes: 27 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No. Will shut off my internet for 2hours from 5:30, catch up on some recorded tv, and check the final score after that.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have no such Morals on such matters - I will even be screaming ''Penalty'' every time Zaha dives and hits the deck in the Penalty Box

Also might partake in a small glass of sherry watching it in the Pub as I don't have BT Sport.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It’s bad enough having to watch that load of scum be on the same pitch and in a stadium as us!
I couldn’t possibly watch them If I don’t have to.
A boring as hell 0-0 will do for me.
Shout loud once the ref calls time. That’ll do for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I will be watching every min at home and cheering on CP. Yes will feel strange but needs must and there is a much bigger picture here than manufactured rivalry with a south London team. I just thank my lucky stars I don't have to live in South London- what a dump. However we stay up , it is staying up that matters nothing else.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have no such Morals on such matters - I will even be screaming ''Penalty'' every time Zaha dives and hits the deck in the Penalty Box

Also might partake in a small glass of sherry watching it in the Pub as I don't have BT Sport.

Will you be playing Gin Rummy or dominoes, whilst quaffing sherry and watching the game?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I want the Albion to survive. Therefore I will be cheering Palace on. What's the matter with everyone?

It is the "I have always hated the EU so even if leaving ****s up my life, I am still backing Brexit" mentality.

"Come on Cardiff!!!......oh bollocks."

rxbcxe

Apr 30, 2019
Will be going down King & Queen to watch it, and the over the road to The Warren as it’s the first day of Fringe tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here