[Football] Will you be shouting “Come on Palace” at 1945 on 20 June?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I can imagine it'll feel a bit like this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the team hadn't gift wrapped them 4 points we could be cheering on plucky.

Or watching some paint dry.

#TeamPaint.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I would hate us to help you for the second season on the trot, so I’ll go for a Muff win or draw.
But it is nice to see you lot wanting us to win ,through gritted teeth :D

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'll be cheering on Bournemouth,

I'd rather us go down than have to rely on begging Palace pigs to get a result. I have my pride.

It doesn't matter anyway. We'll prove that we're better than 5 or 6 teams in this division and get the points to we need to stay up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Come on Palace ? REALLY ! My Great Great Great Grandads Grandad would turn in his grave if he thought a Brighton fan would ever say that , I'd rather Muff humiliated them in front of the 8 people watching it worldwide.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Come on Palace ? REALLY ! My Great Great Great Grandads Grandad would turn in his grave if he thought a Brighton fan would ever say that , I'd rather Muff humiliated them in front of the 8 people watching it worldwide.
This, if we go down it’s because we are basically shite at scoring goals not because Palace may or not beat Bmuff.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I will but it will be 'Come On Palace for FFS can't you do us a favour for once you dirty pieces of sh1te' or something similar.
It's a no brainer that we really want them to win

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He must have lived to a very very old age then seeing as the rivalry didn’t get going until the mid seventies :rolleyes:

Have to confess to disliking Bournemouth just as much as Palace these days :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports