Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will YOU be leaving early on Monday night?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This
I've got a 3 hour round trip to pick my son up from school in Essex followed by another 3hour round trip after the game to take him back ready for school in the morning we'll be leaving when the last player has left the pitch as usual

We are like ships that pass in the night Mr 'T' :drink:

I do hope that if it goes to extra time and pens all those on here who usually leave at 85 mins and get very upset if criticised will leave as usual and allow us "stayers" to enjoy the outcome.

I know they all have perfectly good reasons to get home 40 minutes earlier than if they stayed to the final whistle so I cannot see why they would stay on Monday evening:whistle:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
nope i wont be leaving early to and sorry if you leave early you shouldnt get a ticket for final if we get there

I,ll be getting away sharpish and if its settled maybe a couple of minutes early because I have to be up at 4, but I will definetly be giving my ticket away if we get to the final.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I have a 14 hour shift on Tuesday starting at 4am, but I will be there until the end of the game and join in the celebrations afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here