Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be booing Potter and Chelsea on Saturday?

Will you be booing Potter and/or Chelsea

• Total voters

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
He hasn’t finished decimating our back room staff yet, and he’ll take Trossard in January. Will I be applauding him? I don’t think so!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Who's printing up the fake dollar bills to shower them with?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I would just love it if somehow we are in a position to be winning so that we can chant "you should have stayed with a big club". I also hope the north stand can find some anti Chelsea songs rather than necessarily anti Potter songs. I'm not sure I have it in me to actually boo him although I'm getting close.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ignore him.

Did a great job, but don’t like the way he depleted our club….

I simply like Bruno too much @Icy Gull to ever boo, so will just remain silently annoyed with him.
Pretty much this really, l might have even applauded Potter, after all he did you an awful lot of good for our club, I don't mind the likes of Billy Reid & his other coaching staff that came with him from Swansea going too, after all they were a unit who have been together for ages, but yes Ben Roberts and Bruno leaving too, that really hurts.

But l suppose they had a choice too, they didn't have to go did they? so maybe it's them l should be more angry with, not Potter. Still feeling very confused about the whole sorry saga to be honest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I shall be channelling Terrance and Phillip's Uncle.F***er song.
Albeit rather quietly what with this being our last season in the Family Stand.

"Shut your ******* face Graham Potter
Shut your ******* face Graham Potter".

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I like the idea of showering Chelsea with fake money, price labels for every stand, signs asking if they'd like the shirts off our backs and then a lot of pro De Zerbi and Brighton songs.

Lets show our disdain for Chelsea but make the atmosphere about us rather than them.

And lets beat them 5-0. That'd be nice.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not a chance,got us playing the best football I've ever seen in 50 years,got a better job offer and moved on, that's it,in football, managers are rewarded for failure when owners decide to bin them,then pay them huge amounts in contract settlement s it's refreshing to see one rewarded for his success.

I just hope we smash the granny out of Chelsea and save all my boos for VAR.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
“I just hope we smash the granny out of Chelsea and save all my boos for VAR”
Well said….. I cannot be there at the game but will follow it closely. Would I boo ?
No. I think a dignified silence , even turning one’s back if he looks to the crowd for acknowledgement, would be more adult and appropriate.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
AnchoredWavyGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

I'm IN.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't want to boo Potter or Bruno or the rest of the management team Chelsea bought from us. I don't blame Cucurella wanting to go play for Pep at City (who wouldn't), but they were less interested when his price became known. Chelsea were prepared to pay and Cucurella was happy with the outcome. But a process of using a fat wallet to pillage my club of backroom staff is now getting on my nerves. It's Chelsea the club I want to create a hostile atmosphere for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here