Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will will hear this week...

gully1984

May 3, 2014
I'm keen to get the right man, just frustrated I suppose. The team I have supported for years seems in my opinion all over the shop

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I'm keen to get the right man, just frustrated I suppose. The team I have supported for years seems in my opinion all over the shop

Don't you think the Chairman and Board are also keen to get the right man? How long do you think it takes to collate a shortlist of candidates and interview them?

I'm pleased they're taking a bit of time over it, rather than making a knee-jerk appointment.

What's 'all over the shop' about it?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I get where your coming from but unfortunately frustration seems to be part and parcel of being an Albion fan. I think a lot of the current frustration is down to the fact we're waiting for news on so many different fronts at the moment ( new manager & coaching set up, new players, new kit, opening and sponsorship of the training ground/academy ) But with the exception of signing Toko all we've heard so far is what we've lost and are possibly going to lose and no news about what we're getting.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

When you say you have supported the team for years? Is it more than 3?

I am assuming we are talking about Brighton and Hove Albion here? I can tell you that BHA have been Well "All over the shop" before the Amex years. A few years back we waited months to appoint Hinshelwood.

There is a thread started by Brighton TID today (just below this one) that may be of help :thumbsup:

gully1984

May 3, 2014
When you say you have supported the team for years? Is it more than 3?

I am assuming we are talking about Brighton and Hove Albion here? I can tell you that BHA have been Well "All over the shop" before the Amex years. A few years back we waited months to appoint Hinshelwood.

There is a thread started by Brighton TID today (just below this one) that may be of help :thumbsup:

Just read this post. Supporter for 15 years albeit I don't need to justify it to you.

:goodbye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here