Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we will play the reserves in the 4th round of the cup?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Do you think Barber will have the decency to let us know in advance - I'll know not to go then.

:dunce:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does Barber pick the team ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
You what?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
It's on another thread, apparently Palarse only took 200 to Stoke as they knew in advance they would be playing the reserves - just want to see if we will have the decency to do so too.

Even though £700 million man Zahahahah started.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
We should play the reserves. If they lose they don't get their contracts renewed when they expire. Great incentive to win and if we lose we trim the wage bill.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
May as well put out the first team and at least try for a good cup run.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Do you think Barber will have the decency to let us know in advance - I'll know not to go then.

You didn't need to chose the emoticon with the dunces hat, it was patently obvious

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
May as well put out the first team and at least try for a good cup run.
Until the draw decides otherwise, a la Stoke away a couple of years ago.

Enjoy it while it lasts but would be silly to flog a Tesco burger.

It's on another thread, apparently Palarse only took 200 to Stoke as they knew in advance they would be playing the reserves - just want to see if we will have the decency to do so too.

Even though £700 million man Zahahahah started.

Palace would have only taken 200 to Stoke if the whole of Barcelona were playing for them. That's their away support midweek outside of London.:tosser:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Not sure. I asked Gus if PB was playing a second string but he was too busy sorting out the catering and shirt sponsorship contracts.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What a stupid question.

Is it not likely that we will play the same kind of team as the last round? Ankergren in goal and a fairly strong team in front of him. Why would we put out a reserve team when we didn't in the last round?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Does anyone really think Gus would put out a reserve side against a premier league side at home in front of 25000?
I would expect Vicente & Ulloa to start.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Does anyone really think Gus would put out a reserve side against a premier league side at home in front of 25000?
I would expect Vicente & Ulloa to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here