Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sign anyone before Friday?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Friday at the beginning of September (coming up quick) when PL teams announce their squads.

http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/leagues_transfer_window.htm

When the PL transfer deadline closes we have less than a day to pick up any rejects we want.

If CH hints are right we may be waiting for certain PL teams to splash out so they can release players. Probably splash out for other British players (hopefully from Championship rivals) as they have to have a British quota.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Do have a bit of inside info from a v good sauce. We have a player lined up and will complete the signing before the end of the transfer window - #ITK

If the other team sign a replacement. We won't hear even a whisper because of the competition. We will have done our homework and have a wish list. That is not the same as a transfer going through. It all depends ...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do have a bit of inside info from a v good sauce. We have a player lined up and will complete the signing before the end of the transfer window - #ITK

Told you all - [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] you need lessons from me on when to post bull shit guesses :lol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Would'nt be surprised to see a couple more in by Friday, winger and central defender is my bet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I was never a huge fan of his, but at this price he's very appealing
[tweet]628489286069972993[/tweet]

I agree. If we're willing to bid £3m (allegedly) for Marshall, then we should steam in on JL...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here