Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we see Will Hoskins involved on Saturday?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Will on Bench on Sat please Oscar.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The perfect scenario sees us 3-0 up after 70 minutes, Ulloa off for Hoskins, who then adds a couple more to leave OG with a selection headache in time for Sheff Wednesday :lolol: . :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hoskins was just starting to look the part when he got injured. Will be a fantastic boost to the side to see him back, not to mention the potential for a strike partnership with Ulloa, the first since Ashley Barnes was allowed to leave. It's all good.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Will be interesting to see how he re-interprets the current collar.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Would love to see him involved, hope he gets a huge cheer when his name is read out, I know he will from me.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Would be brilliant if he came on and bagged a late winner after all the issues he's had.

Here's hoping.

It would be brilliant but, greedy I know, I think I'd rather he came on and bagged our sixth!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Be great to see him on the bench and get 25 mins. With Tuesday night in mind away to Blackburn, he really needs a good run out at first team level. 25 mins would be perfect.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Deserves to be on bench (ahead of Obika so glad sent him back / he was nabbed to play time elsewhere) but I hope he stays on the bench as that's about his level. Could be vital if called upon but lets not have him injured in a nothing moment, wait till he's needed to take that gamble (due to injury record)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Really hope he is on the bench - I really want him to have a run in the side and not get injured - poor bloke been so unlucky.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Surely allowing Obika to go elsewhere means he's fit enough. We need to win, get him on the bench. Can't wait to see him come on for Ulloa in the 74th minute when we're 2-0 up to bag a third.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Will he have a specially designed shirt again?

No, he didn't like the collar on last seasons shirt so he got busy with the scissors and a needle and thread. This years shirt has a round collar just the way he likes it. Would be my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here