Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we drop into the bottom 3 at any point during the rest of this season?

Will we drop into the bottom 3 at any point during the rest of the season?

• Yes

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 69 63.9%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Win against Villa makes it very unlikely, and a win against Villa, Bournemouth & Watford makes it almost impossible!

It will be very difficult to beat Watford on their present form, I would settle for a draw. Bournemouth is not as easy as some would like to think, again I would settle for a draw. The real big one is Villa. On paper and form surely we must be favourites but this is us we are talking about, it is going to be hard to beat Grealish and his gang. I think after these three games we can compare with the second half of last season where we would have probably gained 0 or 1 point. This season I reckon we will get 3 or 5, Villa win or draw, Bmuff draw, Watford draw and if we achieve either I don't think we will drop onto the bottom three.:clap:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It will be very difficult to beat Watford on their present form, I would settle for a draw. Bournemouth is not as easy as some would like to think, again I would settle for a draw. The real big one is Villa. On paper and form surely we must be favourites but this is us we are talking about, it is going to be hard to beat Grealish and his gang. I think after these three games we can compare with the second half of last season where we would have probably gained 0 or 1 point. This season I reckon we will get 3 or 5, Villa win or draw, Bmuff draw, Watford draw and if we achieve either I don't think we will drop onto the bottom three.:clap:

I don't disagree, my post was more aimed at the OPs negative post, yes, if it all goes wrong we'll be in trouble but if it all goes right we won't.

Personally I see us getting four to six points from the games, win against Villa, draw or win against BMuff and, like you, don't hold out for much against Twatford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here