Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we beat the scum, that is Palarse, next week?

Will we beat the scum, that is Palarse, next week?

• Yes

Votes: 166 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 78 32.0%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
10 years on from the St Patrick’s Day massacre they are due a stuffing from us

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
No way would l take a draw now! I'm surprised many on here would before a ball is kicked! Ask me again in the 89th minute! I think we will win comfortably and score at least 3 goals!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I just hope we have out best team available including Ali Mac, Caicedo, Lallana and Ferguson. If so I don't think they will be able to live with us.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
They will sit deep, pack the defence and try to stay in the game so it will be tough. I’m sure Mac Allister and Caicedo will start though and hopefully Ferguson will be back. Has Colwill got a chance of being fit too?
I don’t think their fans will let them, at the Amex yes, at their place no I can’t see it. It’s the main reason that we are so effective away from home.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Detest the ugly atmosphere. The simmering undercurrent of hate. As a mature, pre-rivalry fan, don't get wrapped up in it as much as many others, including my son. Now regard the enemy as the Greedy Six. They are raping and pillaging football, playing scant regard to the precious pyramid. Elitist, self-entitled bullies. As far as I am concerned, they should fck orf to the European Super League and stay there.
0-0 or 1-1....can't decide.
The Toxic Six/7 are the systemic enemy, and the real malevolent force, whereas Palace are the lot up the road who we’ve hated since Mullery threw a few coppers (ironically at a shambolic and run down Stamford Bridge) to highlight their worth. Said this before on many threads, but I have a few mates who are diehard Palace and they have more football knowledge and empathy in their webbed fingers compared to the majority of TWAT six fans. Of course we must still grind them into the Selhurst dirt.

They always snide a result, never known a team like it, however I always go into these games wanting to smash them. This'll be no different, go for the jugular and if we lose we lose, rather that than compromise on a draw now. The only thing that gives me hope is that De Zerbi will be just as passionate about winning this one, whereas the Lighthouse Keeper never seemed to get it in my eyes.
Lighthouse keeper 😂

The Toxic Six/7 are the systemic enemy, and the real malevolent force, whereas Palace are the lot up the road who we’ve hated since Mullery threw a few coppers (ironically at a shambolic and run down Stamford Bridge) to highlight their worth. Said this before on many threads, but I have a few mates who are diehard Palace and they have more football knowledge and empathy in their webbed fingers compared to the majority of TWAT six fans. Of course we must still grind them into the Selhurst dirt.
100% this. f*** palace, but their fans between their incest lifestyles, do know their football.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I still have nightmares about that game during lockdown when we dominated virtually the whole game and somehow lost 2-1 with Palace scoring on their only 2 attacks in the whole game. Even Hodgson couldn’t believe they won. That was just typical of us at the time. We completely outplayed West Brom a week earlier or later, missed 2 penalties and had a perfectly good goal disallowed and West Brom nicked a 1-0 win with a scrappy goal from a corner. No more of this please. In fact we had 2 or 3 years of tear your hair out stuff under Potter, outplaying the opposition, 70% possession and drawing or losing the game. This is exactly the kind of game we normally lose and Palace have got to be the jammiest team of all time.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Detest the ugly atmosphere. The simmering undercurrent of hate. As a mature, pre-rivalry fan, don't get wrapped up in it as much as many others, including my son. Now regard the enemy as the Greedy Six. They are raping and pillaging football, playing scant regard to the precious pyramid. Elitist, self-entitled bullies. As far as I am concerned, they should fck orf to the European Super League and stay there.
0-0 or 1-1....can't decide.
So beautifully put! Agree 101%.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
At the end of his latest vlog, Ronald refers to this as the best derby in England :tears::tears2::bloom:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here