Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we be top when we kick off tomorrow?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
With Blackburn & Blackpool facing tough looking away games at charlton & Cardiff
and Huddersfield playing a Watford team that are better than recent results suggest.

What are the chances of us being top of the league when we kick off tomorrow.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Yes that would be good and maybe take a little pressure off.

I'm not sure what you mean about pressure.
I maybe on my own here but if you offered me 6th now I would take it.
Let's not get too carried away we have had a good start but the 2 teams we have played this season that are expected to do well this season hull & Cardiff we failed to score against.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
No. Blackburn would have walked tomorrow even without the Kean 'resignation' which will have their fans in party mode. It will be a comfortable away win, sadly. 3 or 4 v 0/1.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Will we get more coverage on the football league show, being the evening match? Probably not!

Maybe or maybe not I don't care because I will see the action for myself.

One thing I have noticed is that Birmingham are probably not relishing a 5.30 kickoff.So far this season they have already played 2 games at 5.30 on a Saturday
Lost 2.0 at Watford & 5.0 home to Barnsley.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No. Blackburn would have walked tomorrow even without the Kean 'resignation' which will have their fans in party mode. It will be a comfortable away win, sadly. 3 or 4 v 0/1.

I take it your not going again then?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I take it your not going again then?

I am going. I am also a realist (I don't know any Charlton fans who aren't expecting us to get twonked today, this is a fight against relegation season, our entire squad cost less than £2m and most of the Championship have spent more than that on a single player - Blackburn spent 8-bloody-mil on Rhodes - we are a L1 side and it will increasingly show).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here