• Falmer dream will keep SC here

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Someone's gonna poach him but plse not F*ing Reading

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm convinced we are about to lose our best ever manager. Convince me I'm wrong:nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
From Thursdays Guardian online.....

Reading were believed to have reached agreement with Brighton and held talks yesterday with Steve Coppell about the possibility of him becoming their manager:angry:

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Southern FM reported at 7.30 that Coppell has had an interview with Reading and Brighton are expecting an imminent departure.
Could be announced later today or tommorow.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Don't think Man City fans see him as loyal or honourable.
Sir Steve must stay and return us to Div 1 where next season we will beat Reading again!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If he goes then it will feel like being dumped!!

I like to think he's loyal but I just don't know ??? :(

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We don't know what goes on behind the scenes at the Club.

If as reported SC has the right to move to a club in a higher division then the contract really wasn't worth offering.

I believe SC is an honourable man regardless of what happened at City. If he walks that reputation will take a battering.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
80's Seagull said:
Don't think Man City fans see him as loyal or honourable.
Sir Steve must stay and return us to Div 1 where next season we will beat Reading again!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope SC proves me wrong but

Let's face it-we're almost certainly about to lose one of our best ever managers. Why? Because Reading have A STADIUM, proper training facilities, a reasonable playing budget and are in the First Division without looking like a yo-yo club. Meanwhile. We have A SHITHOLE OF A GROUND, shit training facilities, the club runs out of portacabins and satellite offices, there's never any money for players and we'll always be yo-yoing until Falmer gets built-if it gets the go ahead. Now, ask yourself objectively where you'd go given the same choices.....

Fcuk! I'm getting depressed this morning and Madjeski is a hypocritical **** if he poaches SC.

What's with that fcuking tin-pot club? If Brighton want somebody, are looking at somebody or have somebody then we want them:angry: Bunch of fcuking brainless wankers who've managed to totally fcuk up my day before it's even begun:angry: :censored: :angry: :salute: :salute:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
:angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope SC proves me wrong but

Let's face it-we're almost certainly about to lose one of our best ever managers. Why? Because Reading have A STADIUM, proper training facilities, a reasonable playing budget and are in the First Division without looking like a yo-yo club. Meanwhile. We have A SHITHOLE OF A GROUND, shit training facilities, the club runs out of portacabins and satellite offices, there's never any money for players and we'll always be yo-yoing until Falmer gets built-if it gets the go ahead. Now, ask yourself objectively where you'd go given the same choices.....

Fcuk! I'm getting depressed this morning and Madjeski is a hypocritical **** if he poaches SC.

What's with that fcuking tin-pot club? If Brighton want somebody, are looking at somebody or have somebody then we want them:angry: Bunch of fcuking brainless wankers who've managed to totally fcuk up my day before it's even begun:angry: :censored: :angry: :salute: :salute:

Seconded. Sums up my feelings exactly.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
We don't know what goes on behind the scenes at the Club.

If as reported SC has the right to move to a club in a higher division then the contract really wasn't worth offering.

I believe SC is an honourable man regardless of what happened at City. If he walks that reputation will take a battering.

This is are only hope, that he has a strong sense of loyalty and will turn it down. Madjeski really is a f***ing complete hypocritical c:censored: !! All that whinging about West Ham, what a tosser.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
if only we had falmer, then all the other looks wouldnt look at us like some mickey mouse set up!:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here