Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we actually see Brighton in the Prem?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I hope it's quick,i would like to be right under one if it goes off.....no dragging things out.

Meanwhile we have a Title to win.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pre-season tour in North Korea to calm things down, we are PL now and need to look at new markets in Asia

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
why worry? there jack shite any of us can do about it, and if sadly the worse fears became a reality surely it would have been better to have just enjoyed your last day's rather than spend them fearing what the nutters are going to do.
Certainly isn't anything to worry about although the west has become far to liberal these days although slightly changing....Maybe it's time that the west flattened certain countries with nukes and to get rid of the worlds dead wood.
It's clear that we all can't live together and never will for numerous reasons so best we get in first :D

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Certainly isn't anything to worry about although the west has become far to liberal these days although slightly changing....Maybe it's time that the west flattened certain countries with nukes and to get rid of the worlds dead wood.
It's clear that we all can't live together and never will for numerous reasons so best we get in first :D
Hmmm........not too sure about that one, actually!!

Although I suppose you could argue that the sudden conversion of Japan, almost overnight, from a crazed fanatical militaristic society to a well-run, modern, peaceable democracy does set a sort of precedent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here