Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will we actually buy anyone this transfer period...??

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If only I could have a pound for all the transfer threads asking the same question.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We were the weakest team in the league last year other than the 3 sides that were relegated so need to strengthen more than anyone so the lack of early business is a concern.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You'd be able to do something we seemingly cannot and buy a player.

Judge me at the end of the transfer window...

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Yes, yes we will but can I ask you to judge in September please

Why should we ? , the season starts in the first week in Augest the team should ready when the season start , or should we ask the league to start the season in September ,
Last season we started shit and were most of the season , you did not need to wait until September to see how bad we going to be

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We'll probably end up with some old has-been ,some time around July 1st.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Strong case of déjà vu this summer only we haven't replaced our manager. Players return to training next Friday

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
let's look at this from another perspective , there are now legions of young Albion fans who's dads are attempting to steer away from chelsea , arsenal , manu etc.........to say that southampton are were they are today because of developing local talent is simply not true , they have taken on a lot of foreign players to complement the few local lads ......young football fans want to support a team that wins otherwise they are going to be dragged along , reluctantly , to watch a boring team play shyte football... we could be losing the next generation of fans here , the bored ( pun intended) need to act to provide the "customer" with a viable product...i.e attractive , entertaining football...this would , currently suggest they need to get their fingers out and get some players in .....imho.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
You can see why there is frustration when all the teams around us are getting their acts together and we seem to be dead in the water.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Biggest support in the division, great stadia and we can't seem to attract a dog turd what the f**k is going on? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here