Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will walsall be pay on the day ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No chance we will outnumber them. Their average Saturday home crowd is just over the 4000 mark although they may well lose their next three games (MKDons away, Brentford home and Plymouth away) which might put them on a bit of a downer and bring it down to a bit over 3K.

Remember that last weekend we only took 600 away to Oldham which although a bit further north is not really any more difficult to get to. Even if we are "on the brink" we will struggle to take 2000 fans

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Struggle to take 2000 fans to a promotion party?

Remember Port Vale?

0,,10381~214690,00.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No chance of POTG this year. The game could very well be THE ONE.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Capacity of 11000 and if this were the clincher game I reckon we could outnumber them but sure Walsall won't release the tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance it will be POTG

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I went up to Walsall to watch Swindon town earlier in the season and they were taking cash on the gate.

To be fair I would want to take cash on the gate if I was forced to watch Walsall v Swindon too.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It will be pay on the day in the home stands - they simply could not afford to have it any other way. I'm going with a neighbour who is a Wolves fan and I won't have any worries about where I am tbh.

It looks like they have given us pretty much half of each side stand as well as the normal away end,

wacko

Jan 30, 2011
Swindon (former Brummy)
To be fair I would want to take cash on the gate if I was forced to watch Walsall v Swindon too.

:lol: You haven't always been up the top so don't get too cocky :) and you didn't mind bringing your collection buckets up to the county ground all them years back when you were struggling for cash did you and we did put money in. Swindon took a big gate you will most probs out number the home crowd as they don't have a great following being they are on the door step of 3 premier league clubs.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
:lol: You haven't always been up the top so don't get too cocky :) and you didn't mind bringing your collection buckets up to the county ground all them years back when you were struggling for cash did you and we did put money in. Swindon took a big gate you will most probs out number the home crowd as they don't have a great following being they are on the door step of 3 premier league clubs.

4 Premier League clubs. (for atleast another 2 months anyway)

Jimmy Grimble

No chance we will outnumber them. Their average Saturday home crowd is just over the 4000 mark although they may well lose their next three games (MKDons away, Brentford home and Plymouth away) which might put them on a bit of a downer and bring it down to a bit over 3K.

Remember that last weekend we only took 600 away to Oldham which although a bit further north is not really any more difficult to get to. Even if we are "on the brink" we will struggle to take 2000 fans

Struggle to take 2000?

Do me a lemon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has anyone been for a drink in Walsall town centre ???
Never got there myself :smokin:

Never as miles from the ground, have worked in the ticket office there though - shit hole

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here