Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will the ticket exchange open? - yes it will!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Out of reference, I live in Hampshire, previously paid to use the Sussex University Car Park, have no diesel in my tank (and local stations are empty too!) so would have to get two buses to my local train station and then spend hours on the train... what would you do in my situation?

I'd PM [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and see if he's got room for 1 more in the car! :D

Joking aside, as said to HK, if you can get to Eastleigh, there are direct trains to Brighton under 1hr 45mins. Or get to Chandlers Ford and change at Eastleigh. 5 1/2 miles to Easleigh from Ampfield isn't it, could you borrow a pushbike!? :albion2:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'd PM [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and see if he's got room for 1 more in the car! :D

Joking aside, as said to HK, if you can get to Eastleigh, there are direct trains to Brighton under 1hr 45mins. Or get to Chandlers Ford and change at Eastleigh. 5 1/2 miles to Easleigh from Ampfield isn't it, could you borrow a pushbike!? :albion2:

Tricky. Cab to/from Eastleigh station? Train is £17.50 return to Worthing (£11.55 with railcard). Imagine diesel would cost you about £20 + parking + miles on the car, so even with cab fares won't cost you much more.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yep, 91 tickets in total now available. The timing of the listing of these extra tickets further shortens the time the exchange might be open, if at all.

If the ticket exchange isn't open for the Arsenal match, hard to see what match it will be open for, other than maybe the coming amongst us of the Living God Ronaldo

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Tricky. Cab to/from Eastleigh station? Train is £17.50 return to Worthing (£11.55 with railcard). Imagine diesel would cost you about £20 + parking + miles on the car, so even with cab fares won't cost you much more.

There comes a point in life where you realise that time has a value, and when you sum the number of hours going to and from a game via bus>train>train>game>[either leave in 75th minute or wait an extra 30 mins>train>train>bus you wonder if it's worth it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Given the Exchange was talked up as one of the benefits of season ticket ownership (for this post lockdown season) it is absurd it's not actually been in use yet so far this season. Got to be better ways the club can manage this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks as though the Club are finding more and more vacant seats now....

I would be surprised if the Club chose to open up the Ticket Exchange for this game as they really won't want to "publish to the world" the number of STH who are willing to sell their tickets. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Out of reference, I live in Hampshire, previously paid to use the Sussex University Car Park, have no diesel in my tank (and local stations are empty too!) so would have to get two buses to my local train station and then spend hours on the train... what would you do in my situation?

Stay at home.

I have a full tank of diesel but would have alreadly mentally moved on if this were not the case.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
And here I am - a season ticket holder - unable to go tomorrow as it’s my mums 80th birthday and can’t even give away my tickets!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If the ticket exchange isn't open for the Arsenal match, hard to see what match it will be open for, other than maybe the coming amongst us of the Living God Ronaldo

An evening game available on TV, torrential rain, a load of folk including me out of car fuel ..... this won't be a high real attendance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here