Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the club give a free pie and a pint to those who travelled?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
“@OfficialBHAFC: 16: Good blocks from Bridcutt and El-Abd at one end, before Orlandi tries his luck with a drive at the other. Heaton saves. #BCFC 0 #BHAFC 0”

That was clearly a woeful attempt at a cross. We did not have a shot in the whole game that I can remember. :nono:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its probably worth pointing out that Ulloa played half the game last night and we still didn't have a shot. The only other change was Bridcutt in for Dicker which I think most people would have been happy with before the game.

Occasionally we have games like this, City have won 4 on the spin at home before last night so it was never going to be an easy game.

A point is a point, as long as we put in a better performance at Bolton then I personally don't think there is a problem, more of a blip.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We did not have a shot on goal, not one. The conversation in the car on the way home went like this:

I've just thought, did their goalie have a save to make? No
Actually did we even have a shot on goal? No
In fact did we even have a shot....... big pause, passengers confirm not one single shot, wtf

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We were absolute toilet.

If I don't get free refreshments (or a blow job) then I'm really kicking off.

I hope you also destroyed the recording of the Man U game right in front of them as they got on the coach...

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I thought Ulloa had a shot? A header, from a corner that went wide?? But still.......

In response to the OP, if we would expect money back because we didn't play well, I went to Cardiff, should the club now charge me the ticket price again, because the result and performance was very good?? Or is that not how it works?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've seen clubs apologise for 6-0 away thrashings....but never for gaining a point away to a team who'd won their last 4 home games in an uber-competetive league.

Imagine the precedent it would set. Draw at home to Ipswich "WE WANT A PIE!". 2-0 loss away at Man Utd in the premier league "We want a pie!"

:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Asking for someone to get banned is trolling IMO

Are you suggesting Biscuit should be banned for trolling as he called a ban for trolling.

Doesn't that mean you're, in theory, trolling.

Actually now i'm trolling by accusing you of accusing someone else of accusing WW of trolling.

Dec 29, 2011
Are you suggesting Biscuit should be banned for trolling as he called a ban for trolling.

Doesn't that mean you're, in theory, trolling.

Actually now i'm trolling by accusing you of accusing someone else of accusing WW of trolling.

I think you should get banned for that childish reply, and Biscuit too for asking for WW to get banned and WW for trolling and me for saying you were trolling when you said Biscuit should be banned for saying I should be banned for saying Biscuit should be banned because he asked for WW to be banned. :drama:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here