Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Barnsley (A) match be on?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
If by a small chance Barnsley get a draw against Manchester City in the FA Cup on 9th March, the replays seem to be scheduled for the following Tuesday & Wednesday (12th and 13th March), which would clash with our rescheduled game.

Does this mean that our game would be moved again, or would they change the cup replay date?

Just want to check before I buy my ticket.

Cheers !

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
If by a small chance Barnsley get a draw against Manchester City in the FA Cup on 9th March, the replays seem to be scheduled for the following Tuesday & Wednesday (12th and 13th March), which would clash with our rescheduled game.

Does this mean that our game would be moved again, or would they change the cup replay date?

Just want to check before I buy my ticket.

Cheers !

Our game will be on, FA cup replay are always a week tuesday after the first game so in the unlikey advent that Barnsley get a draw it would be Tuesday 19th

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Our game will be on, FA cup replay are always a week tuesday after the first game so in the unlikey advent that Barnsley get a draw it would be Tuesday 19th

Excellent - cheers. Now to get past the ticket website not having them available....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here