Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will T-Bloom now make changes to the Amex for next season?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The best improvement they could make would be a roof over the bridge/ramp where fans currently queue in the pissing rain for a train.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Get yourselves a decent up-to-date (well pop-era anyway) anthem. "Sussex By the Sea" IMHO is a joke, it doesn't strike fear into anybody. You need something spikey.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I am in shock a thread on improvements and no one has yet to mention catering either slowness of service running out of items or quality.
None of the OPs observations will happen

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I am in shock a thread on improvements and no one has yet to mention catering either slowness of service running out of items or quality.
None of the OPs observations will happen
Indeed. Double the beer intake rate, double the atmosphere.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Good job it is only your opinion then!

Well, we'll see over the next week or so how far "SBTS" gets you..my guess now, not to the golden sands of the Premiership. Thanks (IMHO) largely to the suspect temperament of a locally-born player in your squad.. you needed a tall defender on Saturday to nod that freekick away from danger.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Well, we'll see over the next week or so how far "SBTS" gets you..my guess now, not to the golden sands of the Premiership. Thanks (IMHO) largely to the suspect temperament of a locally-born player in your squad.. you needed a tall defender on Saturday to nod that freekick away from danger.

You talk so much shit, you must be a palace goon!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Get yourselves a decent up-to-date (well pop-era anyway) anthem. "Sussex By the Sea" IMHO is a joke, it doesn't strike fear into anybody. You need something spikey.

Like 'Glad All Over' for example?

No thanks.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Let's be honest, we're a fairly middle class club, and the fanbase has grown so much in a short time that not all 26k are going to be die hard. With the best will in the world, our demographics isn't going to lend itself to comparing in vociferousness with an old fashioned working class club like Boro.

Maybe not so, but the atmosphere from the away "hard core" of a few thousand should be given a chance to re-group all together, perhaps in the south. pick their seats together and crank up the volume and make the south the new north - and the north can be kept for people who want the cheap seats with no intention if creating noise.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well, we'll see over the next week or so how far "SBTS" gets you..my guess now, not to the golden sands of the Premiership.

I don't really think our choice of 'entrance music' will make an immense amount of difference one way or the other in that regards to be honest.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Also, I HATE to say this but the drum also worked well.

The thought of a drum is almost as bad as goal music (which I would send back my ST if that started) but, it did help to drown out the away fans for the most-part and also kept their rhythm going for almost the whole game. Also keeps the singing in time and all the German/Euro loud grounds have drums.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
there should be a drum, and a samba band. knock out Belo Horizonti to lift the crowd, who wouldn't feel uplifted by that track? with the crowd la-la-ing along, like the demented Gremlins 2 chorus.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You're Palace aren't you? Fair enough, I wouldn't expect you to get it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also, I HATE to say this but the drum also worked well.

The thought of a drum is almost as bad as goal music (which I would send back my ST if that started) but, it did help to drown out the away fans for the most-part and also kept their rhythm going for almost the whole game. Also keeps the singing in time and all the German/Euro loud grounds have drums.....

Drums are nowhere near as bad or cringey as goal music if it's a good drummer. Boro's drummer was excellent and the crowd knew exactly what song was being beaten out every time he started up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
the PA does need to be turned down a couple of notches, if only hear yourself.

I know I am old etc but I think the PA needs to be turned up during interviews and down for Fanzone. I can never hear or understand what Richie Reynolds is saying. Could away fans be put in SW Corner or SE Corner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here