Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Stokes "boys" be well up for this one

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
more worried about whether Hartlepool will be up for it on Saturday - need a win before we have the day off the following week

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stoke supporters will see the FA Cup as their number one priority. They were disappointed (like me) that the top clubs were not facing each other with possible easy route to Wembley.

West Ham v Burnley
Notts County/Manchester City v Aston Villa
Stoke v Brighton
Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday
Leyton Orient v Arsenal
Everton/Chelsea v Reading
Manchester United v Crawley
Fulham v Bolton/Wigan

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It's lining up nicely for Chelsea, Man U, Man City and Arsenal in the semis - ITV rigging it anyone?

scfcdanjoel

Feb 7, 2011
stokes main priority is the cup. you talk crap mate. stoke have not once put a 1st team out so far in this cup. how many you going to bring the brit. most stoke fans are only really bothered about this game if you lot bring a good following. apparantly you have good away support. think your allocation is 4300. hope you can sell these.
Stoke supporters will see the FA Cup as their number one priority. They were disappointed (like me) that the top clubs were not facing each other with possible easy route to Wembley.

West Ham v Burnley
Notts County/Manchester City v Aston Villa
Stoke v Brighton
Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday
Leyton Orient v Arsenal
Everton/Chelsea v Reading
Manchester United v Crawley
Fulham v Bolton/Wigan

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"gRavy" dAvE, nuckKLes and half-deaff half-MAD BAZZZZO wil be ThEEre an otHeRS an alLL in nuMMburs haVe NOO FeEAR

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We'll give Stoke a good game. Whether your distinctive style will be good enough to stop our distinctive style is the biggest question I have about the game. Will be a corker, either way. Greer vs Carew... glorious.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I saw Fulham v. Stoke and Stoke were sh*t! Is Fuller still there? The centre forward, whose name escapes me, has gone to Wolfsburg, so if they field an 'under-strength' team, there will only be one outcome :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stoke played the same understrength teams as Brighton did, giving a run out to Sorenson, who is arguably the better of their two keepers? and a few other players just like the Albion did. Delap and Carew will be playing.

Stoke have never been to a FA Cup Final.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Stoke played the same understrength teams as Brighton did, giving a run out to Sorenson, who is arguably the better of their two keepers? and a few other players just like the Albion did. Delap and Carew will be playing.

Stoke have never been to a FA Cup Final.

Er, what about the Stanley Matthews final? Perhaps he wasn't at Stoke for that one?

Edit: *Blackpool of course :shootself

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would say we,ve ad 5 key players at least rested or cup tied for every round so far,will this be the first full strengh match in the fa cup?:lol:

Can't believe we,ve made the 5th round without flexing our muscles:D

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Strangely I think that we will have the right keeper playing in Brezovan as he will come for crosses as he will need to combatting Delap's throw-ins (assuming he plays) and Huth/Carew/Jones. Ankergren playing would worry me much more.

apologies for not immediately realising that this thread was supposed to be about whether our neanderthals and theirs would engage in some form of combat, posturing or maybe some serious name-calling. How silly of me...............

Last edited:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
stokes main priority is the cup. you talk crap mate. stoke have not once put a 1st team out so far in this cup. how many you going to bring the brit. most stoke fans are only really bothered about this game if you lot bring a good following. apparantly you have good away support. think your allocation is 4300. hope you can sell these.

There was quite a queue in our ticket office when I went to get my ticket today. And the phone was going non-stop too. So far, only season ticket holders have been able to buy tickets. Not sure if we'll sell out the full 4300 though. Do you happen to know if allocated seat numbers are enforced in the away end, or whether visiting fans can choose to sit where they wish?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the OP was referring to the N40 rather than the players of SCFC.

I know I'm not sure if the first 4 posters were just humouring him... I swear Goring Gull is someone's second account just used for very poor fishing threads...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here