Will slade do the decent thing and resign on Saturday, when we lose.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Well here we go again, another looming defeat, and more excuses from slade.

PLEASE do the decent thing on Saturday slade and resign, this season is over, but someone could save bha from relegation if you leave now.

sldae out and now!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He wont resign. He will be sacked.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
But saying that the useless wank players (bar a few) are part to blame.:rant:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

PLEASE do the decent thing on Saturday slade and resign, this season is over, but someone could save bha from relegation if you leave now.

Any danger you'll post something different ?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

In fairness, and I still do sit on the fence. Where the f*** do you draw the line?.

IF we were to lose, or draw for that matter on saturday, is this still acceptable going into a month against top end opposition on the back of successive defeats?

My god we are in NOVEMBER in a day or two. One month before Christmas, in the bottom four. When do you say enough is enough. Lessons have to be learnt from last year, and if Saturday is without 3 points, Slade should go.

It will go on forever otherwise.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yawn

I just had a great idea!

Usually, when a manager is sacked, the team respond to a new manager and results improve for a few weeks.

So, let´s sack Slade and that way we should have a good November.

Then at the end of the month we can fire the new manager, thereby ensuring we have a good December.

Then, at the end of December, we can do the same again. This way we can ensure our rise up through the divisions to our rightful place as the greatest team in the world.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
PLEASE ban this tosser, every single thing he posts (literally) is like this..

That's not that far off from what you said I'd be banned for last night..... just sub the word tosser for twat...or other way round..........hee hee.

Anyway I agree ban the tosser.

Oh hang on.....I banned myself from coming back. D'oh

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
PLEASE ban this tosser, every single thing he posts (literally) is like this..:tosser:

Oh you cheeky monkey, it is called a democracy, and free speech. I think we have a mutual friend darling, someone you were out with last Tuesday evening, is also a "close friend" of mine.

You really are sounding stressed out dear, and if you are who I think you are, I'm 99% sure, after what I heard you got up to on Tuesday, after the club, stressed is the last thing you need right now.

Ta-Ta sweety, are you going out on Saturday evening with TG and Pete, if so I will slap your little wrist then, hugs and kisses.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh you cheeky monkey, it is called a democracy, and free speech. I think we have a mutual friend darling, someone you were out with last Tuesday evening, is also a "close friend" of mine.

You really are sounding stressed out dear, and if you are who I think you are, I'm 99% sure, after what I heard you got up to on Tuesday, after the club, stressed is the last thing you need right now.

Ta-Ta sweety, are you going out on Saturday evening with TG and Pete, if so I will slap your little wrist then, hugs and kisses.

I Honestly have absolutely no idea what your jibbering on about..:mendoza:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

:shutup::drama:

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
I Honestly have absolutely no idea what your jibbering on about..:mendoza:

I think you do, which is why I am so shocked at your response, so nasty not like you at all sweety. If you actually knew who you were being so nasty to.

Pete and the others will not be impressed. Apparently it is the cricketers in the Lanes we are meeting tomorrow, before moving off to a club. GH, is coming down from London, but hands of sugar he's mine.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You know, after the week NSC has had I find this thread quite comforting!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we lose today I think Slade's position in untenable. I am suprised he is still here to be honest but this really is his last chance saloon today. If the players can be arsed they owe him one today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports