Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will slade do the decent thing and resign on Saturday, should we lose.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
With teams around us picking up points, we could be in deeper trouble come Saturday. Will slade do the decent thing and walk, allowing Coppell to return earlier than Christmas, to sort out the mess slade has gotten us into.

I always think back to the seemingly long wait before the club decided to confirm slade as manager for this season. Were they in two minds then as well?

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
With teams around us picking up points, we could be in deeper trouble come Saturday. Will slade do the decent thing and walk, allowing Coppell to return earlier than Christmas, to sort out the mess slade has gotten us into.

I always think back to the seemingly long wait before the club decided to confirm slade as manager for this season. Were they in two minds then as well?

Something called democracy, and no need to be abusive old chap. I fully respect your opinion, that you are happy with the job he has done, out of a cup competition where we could have gone far, and lying in the relegation zone.

A tad zany though.:laugh:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rodfox you are a plonker.

:hammer:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Will you do the decent thing, and f*** off on Saturday, should we win?

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
with teams around us picking up points, we could be in deeper trouble come saturday. Will slade do the decent thing and walk, allowing coppell to return earlier than christmas, to sort out the mess slade has gotten us into.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Looking at many of your past threads RODFOX, you're way tooo negative, you need to change your mindset son and try posting something positive

The only reason to change, nay be forced to change ones mindset is to avoid getting abuse from some of the idiots on here who seem to think no-one has a right to an alternative opinion to "bha for the premiership", and "slade is god."

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
If it was my birthday I would hope that I had something to celebrate ie the first win of the rest of our season. If it wasn't for Mr Slade we would not even be playing Yeovil this season - lest we forget! We will finish in the top 10 this season - guaranteed!

Happy Birthday Russ - please!!!!! (from a fan living too close to Yeovil for comfort)

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
The only reason to change, nay be forced to change ones mindset is to avoid getting abuse from some of the idiots on here who seem to think no-one has a right to an alternative opinion to "bha for the premiership", and "slade is god."

It's not the fact that Slade is god, i certainly don't think he is, we just need to stop the revolving door, sacking Slade won't make us any better, give him the season, even if we finish mid-table it's still better than last season's finishing spot, we just need to stick by a manager for a change. We're only ten league matches in for god sake, just be patient

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
mr slayde should re sign on Saterday but mr Bloom shuold not listen to the silly voices who say coppel because you SHUOLD NEVER GO BACK and insted he shuold make Dean Wilkins (LOVELY) manger unless of corse Dick Knight (LIAR!) is still pulling the strings a bit like in Thunderbirds and bloom is his pupet. Dean Wilkins knows that Dick Knight buried the Wembly money in the Dolphinarium under some kippers in 1983 and is planing to spend it on a life size model of himself made out of butter in Flamer pond but is waiting ofr the swans to die first

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

He was 3rd choice wasn't he.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here