Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Self destroys Jamie Oliver

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You can't actually debate without first asserting that you feel you're in charge can you?.

Ad hominem now. Are you going to work your way through all of them?

You're being honest when you say your post wasn't sneery? Once again, absolute bollocks. The reason we're now debating what is and isn't a truism is because it deflects from the fact that your post was sarcasm personified and you can't find a way out of that. You even agreed with me about the truism up until you went for the sarcasm angle. Your post #180 asks what authority I have for stating the truism that most of society thinks it's a good idea. Not that truisms have to be universal, just that I didn't have the authority. You're all over the place.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ad hominem now. Are you going to work your way through all of them?

You're being honest when you say your post wasn't sneery? Once again, absolute bollocks. The reason we're now debating what is and isn't a truism is because it deflects from the fact that your post was sarcasm personified and you can't find a way out of that. You even agreed with me about the truism up until you went for the sarcasm angle. Your post #180 asks what authority I have for stating the truism that most of society thinks it's a good idea. Not that truisms have to be universal, just that I didn't have the authority. You're all over the place.

So all you're interested in is proving I was sarcastic? That's all you want out of this!? Oh please....:lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
'kin hell. You're as bad as 'The Truth' or one of those other conspiracy theorists. Nah, I think I'm done here.

Great, well done. Thanks for your time, it's been....emotional. I'm glad that's the end of it. I know you're not one of those that needs the last word or anything.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I must admit the arguments that followed are a darn sight more entertaining - having gone back and re-read Self's original piece

He sneers at just about everyone.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody hell, a bit of sarcasm and people get their knickers in a twist. Some people are so sensitive.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't know mate , but buzzer's taking you to the cleaners here ! I'd rather smother my cock in honey and stick it in a nest of fire ants than take buzzer on in a debate :lolol:

Why all he does is complain about the 'tone' of peoples posts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here