Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will Palace be a sell out?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I am amazed that it is not sold out yet.if you wanted a ticket for this game then surely you would have already got one.
If we can't sell out for palace at home given the form we are in then when are we going to sell out.
Maybe the clubs expansion plans have been a little bit optimistic.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I am amazed that it is not sold out yet.if you wanted a ticket for this game then surely you would have already got one.
If we can't sell out for palace at home given the form we are in then when are we going to sell out.

Pathetic

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

There is one small block available with hardly any tickets left what is so amazing

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
There is one small block available with hardly any tickets left what is so amazing

What is so amazing is that,if we are struggling to sell out against our biggest rivals then how are we expected to sell out against other teams.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We may well sell out

But my point is that any Albion fan that wants to watch this match will already have a ticket.

They might only just be able to buy because of loyalty point restrictions, the club might have only just released certain blocks of tickets. I really don't think it warrants a "what's the point of expansion" comment

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Only North Stand left now, frustrating that the ticketing software has not updated the seating plan, it does appear that no tickets are left.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Too late , beam backs on .

This is true. Tony Bloom has donated to charity again and allowed cash strapped Palace the beam back free of charge. The Palace chairman has thanked Brighton very much, as he can now charge £10 entrance fee which will allow them to pay the St Johns Ambulance bill.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
And us. At least according to their chairman.

That is when he is threatening his fans with legal action on a club messageboard infested with vermin.....sorry couldn't resist that last bit.

My brother in law is having my ticket:cool:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why haven't they updated the online seating plan to include the North corners? Very poor - people will assume it is sold out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here