Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will our style of football become predictable

Sep 1, 2010
Seems Hartlepool have done a good job of keeping us in check today, i am sure we will dust ourselves down and get back to winning ways on Tuesday. However, do The Albion need to become more flexible formation wise(this is not inc. HOOFING it). Just a question not a criticism. :albion1:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I feel that it could become predictable. The players are unlikely to deviate from the passing football we have been playing for fear of being dropped (as Gus has openly admitted he would do if they started hoofing).
Let's just hope Gus will recognise if things aren't working. I still think if we continue the way we are we should be fine, all it takes is one lapse of concentration from the opposition and we are 1-0 up. Most teams at this level, no matter their game plan aren't likely to keep a clean sheet even if they set out from the get go to do just that.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
For god sake, we have lost one game. Gus will work out a way of playing against teams like Hartlepool. As he said in the interview we learn from this and move on.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Fair question Arty but I think the answer is no. Gus has already stated that he will change/tweak if things aren't going to plan. Don't worry, we're going to have a few bad days on our march toward world domination. Today was one. :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
Fair question Arty but I think the answer is no. Gus has already stated that he will change/tweak if things aren't going to plan. Don't worry, we're going to have a few bad days on our march toward world domination. Today was one. :thumbsup:

Sure was one of those days. It had to happen sometime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here