Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Moises Caicedo be an Albion player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

Will Moises Caicedo be an Albion player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was resigned to him going previously but now I'm not so sure. Starting to think he might stay.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
This poll is really asking, are you an optimist or pessimist? I really really want to be an optimist, I really really want Caicedo to stay, but I think its going against my nature to vote that way.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I’ve convinced myself that Moises wants to go to Man Utd. He has a new well paid contract and will be playing in Europe this season with the most talked about club in the country. Next year, after the takeover, he could well fulfil his dream. There is no need to kick his heels at Chelsea while he waits for Utd. He’s staying I tells yah!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sod it. I've gone for yes. Chelsea seem to be banking on unsettling the player via his agent rather than acting as good faith negotiators with the Albion. They know how we operate. Moises is certainly available to them, they are just being cheapskates. Just cough up the dough Boehly, he's worth it! Otherwise Moises stays, which would be an incredible boost for us.

Moises himself seems happy either way, his agent maybe less so.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If they really wanted him, he'd be gone by now,

or am I letting optimism cloud my judgement ???

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
If he stayed would he be happy ? I don’t think so. I’m resigned to him leaving and good luck to him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chelsea fans are morons, especially those on twitter, especially those on twitter from other continents. My god what a cesspit that platform has become.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ve convinced myself that Moises wants to go to Man Utd. He has a new well paid contract and will be playing in Europe this season with the most talked about club in the country. Next year, after the takeover, he could well fulfil his dream. There is no need to kick his heels at Chelsea while he waits for Utd. He’s staying I tells yah!
Whilst playing Europa League football, which he won’t be getting at the mess that is Chelsea. This could be a massive plus for why he’d be happy to stay for one more season.

Yes for me. We want a huge fee and I don't think anyone wants to pay it this window. He'll be here for one more season IMO.
In 1942 I invented the shoe
In 1943 I invented the Tree
In 1944 I invented the floor

and in 2030 you might learn to tell a joke :sneaky:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Absolutely zero chance. There are so many clubs with money who require what he's got to offer that far from no one meeting the valuation I think there will be a bidding war at some point and he and his agents will also come into play.

What's happening at the moment is a stand off and everyone's waiting to see who blinks first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here