Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

• Absolutely, certainly, definitely YES

Votes: 409 82.8%
  • NO 😭

Votes: 85 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He’s a huge Man Utd fan, maybe hedging his bets of a move there once their takeover has happened?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Featured on SSN just now - Moises interviewed. English not great, but he's obviously been working on it, and he came across very well I thought. Didn't rule out playing in the CL with Brighton. And he talks to his mum every day - awww, bless!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He will still go In the summer, just upping the anti for a better fee.
I'd put money on this not happening. My guess is Summer '24.

Ale Mac will be off though and personally I'd wish him well. He's done his time here, clearly enjoys playing for the club and his behaviour has been nothing short of first class.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I personally thought his English was excellent, seeing as he came to the club with zero English. Understood the questions and was able to answer clearly.

What a superstar ly(y)
I think my take on it was perfectly accurate - he's obvious been working hard on it - like De Zerbi and Mac have. They're all doing well, and all credit to them for that - but excellent? Come on - it's still clearly a struggle (which is not a critcism, BTW)!

Excellent effort, yes - but excellent English? - not yet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Caicedo now with a real chance at winning more trophies than Arsenal this season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure if you are agreeing with me, or you think it’s sad Arsenal have blown it not having signed him. I’ll stick with my quote. Don’t really care much about Arsenal.
I though I was agreeing with you that we have little regard for the Arse :thumbsup:

The quote is from Windsor Davies (It ain't 'alf 'ot mum)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'd put money on this not happening. My guess is Summer '24.

Ale Mac will be off though and personally I'd wish him well. He's done his time here, clearly enjoys playing for the club and his behaviour has been nothing short of first class.
I think both of these situations may depend on whether we get into Europe or not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think both of these situations may depend on whether we get into Europe or not.
I'm not convinced by that. My reasoning is that Caicedo was immediately offered an improved contract. Why would the club do that if they were prepared to let him go 6 months later?

I suppose you could still argue that we might have agreed to let him go if we didn't get to Europe, but then that would have left him with no motivation to try and get the club there, so to me it doesn't make sense.

I'm sticking to my theory that all our players can go if the price is right and only after they've "done their time". Caicedo has been here a few months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here