Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

• Absolutely, certainly, definitely YES

Votes: 409 82.8%
  • NO 😭

Votes: 85 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My "95% chance that he stays" has gone down a bit... but I still think there is a bigger chance that he stays than that he leaves.
Oh god with your Mac Allister prediction, now you’ve done it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Oh god with your Mac Allister prediction, now you’ve done it
I make a lot of predictions and get it right most times... Can only think of three that I got wrong: that Bissouma would be sold a year earlier than he ended up being sold, that GP would turn down Chelsea, that Ali Mac wouldn't sign a new contract.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
One thing is for certain. If he goes for £65m then it will demonstrate that the agents have all the power.

Surely TB cannot allow this to happen.

I predict either he is staying, reluctantly... or Arsenal will have to increase their fee sufficiently, perhaps to £85m or more.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One thing is for certain. If he goes for £65m then it will demonstrate that the agents have all the power.

Surely TB cannot allow this to happen.

I predict either he is staying, reluctantly... or Arsenal will have to increase their fee sufficiently, perhaps to £85m or more.
Reckon he'll go for £75-80m...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Wishful thinking but hopefully there’s extensive talks and deals being brokered as we speak, that he stays till the Summer, hopefully having got us into Europe, and then is granted a move for a specified fee of XYZ ( I’d like £100 million)

The other factor we probably overlook at these times is how they need to control the existing wage structure within the club, from fairly reliable sources, we are led to believe that Messrs Dunk and Gross and Lallana are all on £90,000 a week with the clause that they have parity with the highest wage earner at the club in the duration of their contracts.

So it’s all well and good people saying give Moises £150,000 a week to stay, but if the parity story is to be believed, that turns £150,000 next week into £600,000 with the other three all getting their rises.

And then what happens when Mitoma wants the same or more?

It’s not a bottomless pit, even with Tony’s obvious wealth.

Unfortunately Attilla wasn’t far wrong with goldfish water analogy.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just looked at this poster on my boys wall from the pre season friendly in Portugal, I’m very worried about Mac Allister right now!

I dread to think how the boys will take it if I have to tell them Caicedo’s gone as well! Won’t these agents think about the parents! 😂

58EE496D-AF3D-4F2A-BD75-5C17272F7ED4.jpeg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In almost every parallel universe Caicedo will be worth £100m+ in the summer so we are in no hurry to sell him now.

Our best play is to make it public that we won't accept anything less than £100m and wait for the suitable bids to arrive

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
To go this month after all this, I suspect Arsenal have to hand over £100m given the antics

It’ll probably be £75m or so in the summer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To go this month after all this, I suspect Arsenal have to hand over £100m given the antics
According to SSN we've said we'll take £80m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here