Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

Will Moises Caicedo be a Brighton player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

• Absolutely, certainly, definitely YES

Votes: 409 82.8%
  • NO 😭

Votes: 85 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The club have just confirmed yes (if the sky quote is accurate). So… yes.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep. Everything going round is just noise, he will be here and playing like an absolute demon come Feb

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I would love to say no, but it makes absolute sense for Arsenal in their position to go all out to land him. And in turn he could win a PL title medal.

For the likes of Chelsea, they and the player can be told to wait until the summer as there is nothing urgently resting on it. Arsenal's position though really changes the dynamic of this I feel.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
even if Caicedo's agents push him to hand in a transfer request, I can’t see us allowing a move until the summer.

meanwhile, what’s he going to do? mope around? play like crap? can’t see him doing that. hype dies, clubs will lose interest quickly. and it would be unlike him.

we have to draw the line at some point because this is getting silly. we have to send a message. we have our own ambitions.

i actually think the best fit for him in the summer will be Liverpool or Utd, maybe even City or Real…

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I would love to say no, but it makes absolute sense for Arsenal in their position to go all out to land him. And in turn he could win a PL title medal.

For the likes of Chelsea, they and the player can be told to wait until the summer as there is nothing urgently resting on it. Arsenal's position though really changes the dynamic of this I feel.
We would he take a downward step to Chelsea, a mid table side.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

They look to have become the new challengers to City and I don't think this would be their last title, if they kept a similar squad but added players of Caicedo's class. Plenty of time for him to win trophies after this season. Might even get one this season (that's trashed Sunday now :lolol: )

Poskettspurpose

Jun 18, 2021
This is crushing speculation, I pray that Tony and Paul make this a point of principle and stand their (our) ground. I image that Arsenal (+Chelsea) are fashioning some elaborate long term financing package with installments, clauses and bonuses which they think will blow little Brighton away. I'm putting what small amount of money I have where my mouth is and saying MC will be an Albion player this time next week as the alternative in unthinkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here