Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Joao Pedro and Simon Adingra be in the first 11 next season?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Until at least December, whilst in the Europa group stage, I can’t imagine many will play both Thursday and Sunday 90 minutes.
Will be a lot of rotation, that we are not used to.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Danny can’t and won’t play two full games a week or anything like it and Fergie simply won’t be allowed to at his stage of development- Joao will get plenty of game time as the striker combos are rotated, and Adingra looks like a very useful option on the wing. We’re a couple of additions (or in part retentions perhaps) of having a fantastic squad covering all bases. Exciting times.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I really want to put in my team but think he will be rotated with Welbeck, Undav and Fergie.

With so many games and 1000's of miles of travel this coming season I think everyone will get plenty of game time, although I would like one of them to be a nailed on starter for the Premier League and our big games. Hopefully Joao will nail down the position, especially with the money we spent on him.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
It's up to them really. The way it should be. One good thing about last light was seeing Adingra can also do it on the right.

Compare it to last season where we play our usual game then do more of the same but needed to just try something a bit different.

Imagine the Semi against united this season, with Adingra coming on for solly (might have scored the pen 🤪) and Pedro coming on late for Mitoma and that level of new pace and power being available. Very exciting.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Both will get plenty of game time over what will be a season in which we have a great chance of competing well in every competition we’re in. If were in it, RDZ wants to win it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It's up to them really. The way it should be. One good thing about last light was seeing Adingra can also do it on the right.

Compare it to last season where we play our usual game then do more of the same but needed to just try something a bit different.

Imagine the Semi against united this season, with Adingra coming on for solly (might have scored the pen 🤪) and Pedro coming on late for Mitoma and that level of new pace and power being available. Very exciting.
Imagine if we'd had that cover all season? Amy probably wouldn't have got injured and we wouldn't have burnt out Mitoma. Exciting.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Adingra is benefiting so much from our injuries. Can never have expected to play so much, is grabbng the chance with both hands, and is developing at an incredibly quick rate as a result.

Shows how much of player development is down to being in the right place at the right time perhaps, Sarmiento must be looking wistfully at us at the moment.

Or maybe such a talent was always going to break through and push March for his spot, kid has got it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here