Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will It Be today?

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
What time will a press conf be called.

I will go for a 6pm today announcement. I dont have any idea who, its just a guess. Any other offers?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
To be honest, i'd rather wait and be absolutely sure we get the right man. If I was Dick, I would ensure I approach Gannon for a third time and break the bank to get him. I don't like Bothroyd's style of football, find Pardew a bick lack-lustre and think Ince is too much of a 'big time Charlie', although he would be my preferred second choice.

Would the board be brave enough to give Nicky Forster a go. I think he has all the qualities and could rally the players, perhaps working alongside a more experienced coach?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
To be honest, i'd rather wait and be absolutely sure we get the right man. If I was Dick, I would ensure I approach Gannon for a third time and break the bank to get him. I don't like Bothroyd's style of football, find Pardew a bick lack-lustre and think Ince is too much of a 'big time Charlie', although he would be my preferred second choice.

Would the board be brave enough to give Nicky Forster a go. I think he has all the qualities and could rally the players, perhaps working alongside a more experienced coach?

Am I missing something ?? Why do so many peole think Forster could do the job. Has he any experiene at managing ? has he expressed any interest in doing it ?? I'm genuinely interested, I don't know.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Yes, he has expressed an interest, right at the start. I thought he gave better interviews and was more pragmatic than Adams at times after games. I just think we could do a lot worse and he knows the players well and has their full respect.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Gannon is not interested , the Stockport fans generally are of the opinion he has used us to give the stockport board a wake up call.

Boothroyds style of football I don't think is an issue in our current state and surely most fans would rather us get 3 points than look good + get 1 or none.

I agree about Ince.

Forster might be ok but surely a bit unfair on him to be expected to sort us out. I think experience is needed and imo that is Pardew out of the current supposed applicants

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Really hope forster dosent take over
He could go from cult status to zero

03dpellett

willingdon gull
Mar 10, 2008
But surely if Forster could rally the players he shouldve been doing that already as captain?

well said!.. an absolutely ridiculous suggestion!.. almost as bad as the people who seriously thought alan curbishley wud take the job!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Yes, he has expressed an interest, right at the start. I thought he gave better interviews and was more pragmatic than Adams at times after games. I just think we could do a lot worse and he knows the players well and has their full respect.

I really don't think we need a completely untried entity in our position. We need someone with experience. Ok, they're not going to be world beaters but they don't have to be.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I don't care who but a decision needs tyo happen NOW... the club is rudderless at the moment and needs an injection of some kind....there must be an appointment before tomorrow's game. I was prepared to wait, but not after Saturday.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol

why hasn't he rallied the players so far then?! (i would love to be proven wrong!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here