Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins Mercedes at uni training today

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
official site says he faces a race against time to be fit.

Hoskins told Naylor he was out for 6 weeks.

All a bit odd really, especially as he was at the press conference before Forest, raring to go

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This season will continue to be shrouded in injury mysteries that not even Miss Marple could solve. Does Vincente actually exist? Did Will Hoskins actually make 44 appearances for Bristol Rovers in one season? Was Will Buckley actually injured or is he an MI6 plant who spends most of the season in the Middle East sending back intelligence reports, flying back into Gatwick just in time to make the occasional 80th minute match-winning substitute appearance at the Amex to keep up the cover story?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Do Adam El Abd and Tommy Elphick have a pact which involves them both having to get injured at the same time in case one unfairly loses their place to the other? I think we should be told.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Do we have any grounds to just cancel his contract? Obviously not worth whatever we're paying him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
still hope for what? he has been shocking

Didn't go to Derby then??

Guess we got him a good signing on fee, his Merc is worth around £100k new...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was there - and saw him miss a sitter and get pushed off the ball alot. I think because of CMS's work rate he might be making me think Hoskins is a lazy git that can't score.

Wasn't the ''sitter'' down to cramp in both calves...which would have been acceptable seeing as it was his first full game since......

I know a few bods who went to Derby and they seem to think the opposite of u....but thats footie for u..a game of opinions

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
uni....??? sussex uni...??

is that where they train....??

working on campus, may well take a wonder about....

location...??

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So to clarify, Will Hoskin's Mercedes turned up for training today but Will himself was nowhere to be seen?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So to clarify, Will Hoskin's Mercedes turned up for training today but Will himself was nowhere to be seen?

New-Sundance-II-Ugg-Boots-Chestnut-A001.jpg

They found a pair of these in the changing room, so he must have been there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here