Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins - Good enough for the Championship?

GAS

Feb 6, 2011
Rovers fan in peace, firstly its great to have a club who's fans dont have a massive chip on their shoulders (and there are plenty of them in this league) on top of the league.

You are definitely the best team seen at rovers this season and the loudest fans, the alllbiiiion allllbiiion chant was easily the loudest heard at the mem this season.

As any those of you who went today can see we are clearly ***ked and doomed to league 2football next year (we lost 6-1 to the bottom team last week!) the atmosphere at the club now is horrendous there is a massive division between fans and board and i would say 90% of our fans are resigned to relegation now.

Its good to see all the positive comments on here about Will, if its wasnt for him we would probably be down already now, I think he would cut it in the championship tho I thought the 2 forwards for you guys today were good, we tried to get Wood on loan at the end of last season.

All the best for the rest of the season, genuinely hope you win the league, have a feeling it will be a long time until we play each other again.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Rovers fan in peace, firstly its great to have a club who's fans dont have a massive chip on their shoulders (and there are plenty of them in this league) on top of the league.

You are definitely the best team seen at rovers this season and the loudest fans, the alllbiiiion allllbiiion chant was easily the loudest heard at the mem this season.

As any those of you who went today can see we are clearly ***ked and doomed to league 2football next year (we lost 6-1 to the bottom team last week!) the atmosphere at the club now is horrendous there is a massive division between fans and board and i would say 90% of our fans are resigned to relegation now.

Its good to see all the positive comments on here about Will, if its wasnt for him we would probably be down already now, I think he would cut it in the championship tho I thought the 2 forwards for you guys today were good, we tried to get Wood on loan at the end of last season.

All the best for the rest of the season, genuinely hope you win the league, have a feeling it will be a long time until we play each other again.

Cheers for the decent comments. Rovers are not doomed yet, a couple of cracking goals yesterday for your guys. As Micky Adams once said - keep the faith! :thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Top scorer in League 1 in a struggling side speaks volumes of how good a player he is. Late 20's so still has 3-4 good years in him. Should Gus look to recruit him at the end of the season??

Have we turned into Southampton?

See a good player against us, let's buy him!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He didnt do that well with Watford in the Championship, however it was a rubbish side he was playing in.

Might be worth a look at depending on the Price.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Thanks for the positive comments and recognition. Personally I've got a lot of time for the people of Bristol, so I hope your fortunes take a turn for the better soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He looked good to me however (and no disrespect to Rovers) they were pretty poor so how good is difficult to tell.

Cracking opening goal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He shone like a beacon in that team.........although it was probably the haircut that did it. He was very good, and I guess will be sold if Rovers go down. Very good free transfer buy for them, and could possibly go for up to £250k-£350k if they do cash in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Cheers Pal - it's always nice when one of the opposition fans comes on here in peace to add something on the game from their point of view. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He didnt do that well with Watford in the Championship, however it was a rubbish side he was playing in.

Might be worth a look at depending on the Price.
Also he went to Watford from Rotherham when they were in either League One or Two, and Watford were Premier League. If I remember correctly. He's had a few more years to develop.

Two absolute belters from him yesterday anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here