Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will half time this Saturday need to be extended?

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
I remember reading an article by a microbiologist before all of this kicked off. In it he said the very worst thing that you can do in a public toilet is to wash your hands as you will pick up and spread more germs than you will have just washed off.

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
At least 90% were washing their hands HT at Wolves on Sat ... first time I've had to queue for both the urinal and then the basins ... most are getting message it seems.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd rather shit my own pants than try and curl one out at the Amex after hundreds have pissed all over the seat. Even if bog roll was present, not a chance.

I've tried squatting over the pan, using the cistern for support, but I no longer have the knees for that sort of caper.

Take a couple of co-codamol with your pre-match pint and you should be nicely compacted till you get home :cheers:

As for those concerned about a hot stream from the next perch splashing micro spray onto their hands . . . . as noted previously, coronavirus isn't tranmitted in urine. Saliva and mucus, yes . . . . er....

...OK, if someone with the virus hawks up a Green Gilbert or Brown Bertie into the urinal, then vigorously bombards it with hot piss, sending microdroplets into the air, and one lands on your hand, and you lick it off then, frankly, you deserve to die, you dirty, dirty b'stard.

Actually, I'm getting frightened now. Given that I remain convinced that hand washing in a public lav is madness, I think I'll take some disposable gloves with me on Saturday, and bin them after each micturition.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If you're really worried about germs the best thing to do would be to piss over your hands and let them air dry.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Literally, a minute ago on the radio, Boris just stated that if we pull together we can rise to the challenge.

I know times have changed but I'm pretty sure this remains illegal in a public lavatory.

The man's an idiot.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
What amazes me is how many people don’t seem to realise that a lot of the time if you see someone not washing their hands after emerging from a cubicle at a football it’s because they weren’t in there to use the toilet.

:shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What would really help is if people actually took the time to learn how this virus is spread before going off on one and buying all the bog rolls.
It's fast becoming the norm in this country to make your mind up and act without any prior knowledge about the subject just because you think you are right.
If you don't want the virus rather than rant about people not washing their hands after taking a piss, have a rant if they haven't washed their hands for 20 seconds before they left home or better still don't go at all because the chances of infection if you are with 30,000 other people is much higher.
Maybe these are the same people that are avoiding Chinese takeaways or even worse beating someone up because they look Chinese.
This country is going ignorantly potty.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Could do with better hand dryers rather than the pathetic, wheezy ones in the bogs at the moment.

Maybe Loperamide and less beer Saturday so I won't have to use the loo.

Wonder if the catering team could lay on a cheeseboard to go with the little bottles of wine?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What would really help is if people actually took the time to learn how this virus is spread before going off on one and buying all the bog rolls.
It's fast becoming the norm in this country to make your mind up and act without any prior knowledge about the subject just because you think you are right.
If you don't want the virus rather than rant about people not washing their hands after taking a piss, have a rant if they haven't washed their hands for 20 seconds before they left home or better still don't go at all because the chances of infection if you are with 30,000 other people is much higher.
Maybe these are the same people that are avoiding Chinese takeaways or even worse beating someone up because they look Chinese.

If you could just just breath for a second you seen to have totally misunderstood why the idiots have bulk bought the toilet roll!

In addition I think a lot of people irrespective of the current health issue think that not washing your hands after going to toilet is pretty rank. End of!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I really like your second sentence. Sums up where we are.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
One of my real pet hates is people going to the toilet and not washing their hands. At least at the Amex there's no doors to pull on the handle to open, but it's still gross.

I feel like stopping people just before they've walked out and say the bloke who just left rubbed his c*ck all over the door handle so I wouldn't touch it.

Second place is people on their mobile phones when having a dump. I mean, FFS. The germs.

People :shrug:

How are you taking a shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here