Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Sub

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd be fairly sure he'll play, despite not being a regular starter to date.

Murray has been playing catch-up on match fitness after injury, he needs games (Freedman reckons another 5 or 6 to get fully up to speed) and is more of a threat than some of their other options.

Personally from a Brighton perspective I'd like to see Murray and Zaha start on the bench - but I'd be happily amazed if that happened.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think he'll start, though he might be subbed after 60 minutes so as to catch an early train connection back to Preston Park.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I've a feeling Murray will be sent off as the atmosphere will get to him and he'll be so wound up.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Yes, he'll start. I hope he's singled out for special treatment so you neglect our other dangermen (Zaha and Scannell to name but two).

He'll probably hit the bar again as he has done for us in his last three matches, but also score and get sent off. Eventful evening ahead on Tuesday for Muzza, I suspect.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Murray really isn't one to get wound up by anything on the pitch. His red/yellow cards were always for the most stupid of things. Petulant not reactionary

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Murray is a total loner, he doesn't care what fans think and doesn't mix too well with team mates. He's a good finisher and can cause teams alot of problems. I would have thought Greer and Dunk would know what he's all about though. I've been waiting for this game for years and years, I hope all the best players play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports