will gary hart follow chippy

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i doubt it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We need a player who can play anywhere, a 100%er.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He still can do a job at this level, and he can play in any position.

I will cry if he leaves.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think it's unlikely, but I can see why you think it. He's been around a while, and could be on a high wage by our current standards, and is out of the squad - not just the XI - far more than you'd expect.

I hope not. Chippy didn't look like he had much left to offer, but I think Hart has.

1066gull

more chance of oatway leaving us without even been offered a staffing role rahter than harty leaving

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I hope not. Hart is a legend and as others have said has a lot to offer in a variety o f positions!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
timseagull said:
I hope not. Hart is a legend and as others have said has a lot to offer in a variety o f positions!

Exactly. Harty is the ideal squad player. He may not make the first team every week but we do get injuries and suspensions and he is the best player to have on the bench ready to give his all.

Likewise Mayo who can play in defence and midfield.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Yorkie said:
Exactly. Harty is the ideal squad player. He may not make the first team every week but we do get injuries and suspensions and he is the best player to have on the bench ready to give his all.

Likewise Mayo who can play in defence and midfield.

Couldn't agree more.

I find it hard to believe that people want to see Harty given the heave-ho. What excactly has he done wrong? Every time I've seen him play, even recently, he gives his all. He's got to be worth having in the 16. At West Ham he almost changed the game within a couple of minutes of coming on.

Kerry Mayo has been written off numerous times over the years but he's still here and I think he will be for another season or so. Ultimately Rents might take the position from him, but if he is any good he'll be off to pastures new (as may Lynch). Remember Mayo has lost his place to Dan Harding and Nathan Jones in the past but has always performed to the best of his ability when called upon.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Would be quite happy to see Mayo go the same way as Chippy.

He looks very suspect at times and although he isn't the only one guilty, he has cost us a few points

Hart: hmm, dunno, maybe give him one more season.

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Hart is one of those rare players that always gives 110% no matter what plus he still looks worthy of a place in the bench....or even the team.
Mayo on the other hand only keeps making the starting eleven because we dont really have anyone good/experienced enough to fill his boots. The sooner we get a new left back in the better imo

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here