Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will De Zerbi still be our Manager after the International break?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Don't know why people are replying to the palace troll who has conversations with himself. He should seek some help and maybe stick to his own message board and perhaps do a bit of colouring with some lovely crayons.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where are the emojis ?
Do you mean:

"Where are the emojis in the OP, which would highlight how they are joking in that post and people shouldn't be taking them seriously?" - Ha. Good way to undermine a terrible post.

Do you mean:

"How do you add emojis to a reply?" - There's a smiley face icon in the tool bar above the reply box. Between the picture and the media icons. If you're on mobile, it migh be visible in widescreen, or behind three vertical dots.

Do you mean:

"Where are all the original NSC emojis?!" - They're in the same place as the other emojis, you just need to scroll down a bit.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
There you go, sticking up for yourself again, you giant tit.
Noticed this on the Score Predictor thread yesterday. Steve Foster rounding off the thread logged into the burner account. Primary purpose of this account seems to be to give him a second chance in his own competition. Each to their own I guess.

It's the second accounts which cowardly post divisive takes that are too controversial to go on the main that are more problematic. I get the right to anonymity etc and might not want some personal opinions to be associated with an account sometimes used to promote your business. However not sure you can have it both ways and then start using the accounts to engage with each other. Whilst it's 'only' NSC, using snide accounts and bots to create a fake common consensus attempting to sway opinion has been a dangerous disinformation tool for a while now - with obvious notable examples. IMO should be publicly called out and posts merged.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Noticed this on the Score Predictor thread yesterday. Steve Foster rounding off the thread logged into the burner account. Primary purpose of this account seems to be to give him a second chance in his own competition. Each to their own I guess.

It's the second accounts which cowardly post divisive takes that are too controversial to go on the main that are more problematic. I get the right to anonymity etc and might not want some personal opinions to be associated with an account sometimes used to promote your business. However not sure you can have it both ways and then start using the accounts to engage with each other. Whilst it's 'only' NSC, using snide accounts and bots to create a fake common consensus attempting to sway opinion has been a dangerous disinformation tool for a while now - with obvious notable examples. IMO should be publicly called out and posts merged.
The easiest way to expose second accounts would to be publish the IP the post has come from. It won't catch all - e.g. working for an ISP I can give myself numerous IPs and some IPs will really have multiple users - i.e. those that work for the same company and post from work. In general though it would give a hint as to those with dual ( or more ) accounts.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The easiest way to expose second accounts would to be publish the IP the post has come from. It won't catch all - e.g. working for an ISP I can give myself numerous IPs and some IPs will really have multiple users - i.e. those that work for the same company and post from work. In general though it would give a hint as to those with dual ( or more ) accounts.
No thanks.
Could ban those with dual accounts (maybe not always necessary if someone has a joke account or whatever but generally speaking) though.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That would also be the easiest way for Bozza to fall foul of GDPR as IP addresses are considered personal data so publishing them would be a big no-no.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I so want a win for him as much as anything. The only reason Roberto could get sacked is if we dropped into the relegation area with a calamitous run later on. I can’t see that happening…and Tony Bloom isn’t a panicker.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
ridiculous thread - yes he will be - he hasn't impressed me but its hardly likely the club will ditch him that's as obvious as night follows day.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He's been decent, but I can't see Liverpool poaching him just yet, however done Klopp seems to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here