Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

It’s frightening to think there are many, many more like you out there. You’re the reason liars like Cummings get away with it.

So where has Cumming lied?

The newspapers have, it's in black and white.

You're blind to it all, you have nasty and burning desire to hate tories and Brexit and that has affected your judgement.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So where has Cumming lied?

The newspapers have, it's in black and white.

You're blind to it all, you have nasty and burning desire to hate tories and Brexit and that has affected your judgement.

I work with heroin addicts, crack addicts and alcoholics. I know when I’m being lied to.

D

Deleted member 2719

Media driven political hysteria at best ,as i said look at the people flocking to the beaches , STAY ALERT :rolleyes:
regards
DF

I will stay alert, I worry how some people get through life, working themself up by reading the gutter press night and day. The silly thing is they believe it all.

I miss the Sunday sport at least there was more truth in that paper.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having read quite a bit of this thread there are a number of pro Cummings supporters here, who should never question Trumps supporters sanity or ability to grasp what's going on under there nose.

They don't. Well, mouldy brains for one.

Not quite sure of your point. Are you an affronted Trump supporter? ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why is your hate so bad, you can not get around seeing that he was looking after his family and not endangering anyone?

If you have anger about the lockdown rules why are you not aiming them at all those idiots playing football in the park or the bloke that walks his dog twice a day, at the time you couldn't do that?
I mean the main culprits have to be those within the media, Watson was having problems with his microphone while on zoom the other day and not one but 2 people came within a foot of his head trying to adjust his phone/tablet, that's way out of order, what about those guys with cameras and microphones squeezing next to one another in Cumming face outside his home the other day.

If I was Cummings I think I would have fired a few overhead shots back at those undesirables in that onslaught of questioning, you would have thought he had murdered someone, absolutely disgusting behaviour from the baying hounds.

At least Cummings is trying to do his best and save lives,the media monsters are stirring the pot, which will only endanger lives.

It's absolutely nuts out there.

Trying to save life’s by taking a sick child together with a women suffering from Corona Virus to a hospital.

Jan 30, 2008
I will stay alert, I worry how some people get through life, working themself up by reading the gutter press night and day. The silly thing is they believe it all.

I miss the Sunday sport at least there was more truth in that paper.

I find it quite amusing , you have the usual suspects on here the anti Tory anti Brexit gang wetting themselves in a desire to prove a pathetic point for their own sad lives, they know who they are STAY ALERT:bigwave:
regards
DF

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I am not a Cummings fan and think he made some serious errors and went against his own advise but you have to hand it to the fella, he had some brass balls to sit through that shit show with the baying mobs. That was a press lynching with many who saw a chance to stick the knife in as they have a different political viewpoint. I don't like the fella but sort of think he had the bllocks to face the music and that took some guts. I was calling for his head yesterday and still think he should resign but fair play to face up

Your point is that you have to admire him for having the balls to outright lie to the British public? Does the same go for Prince Andrew?

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That he went to Durham to protect his family. He went for Easter and his Mums birthday. That he drove thirty miles with his wife and kid in the car to test his driving capability. They went for a trip out for his wife’s birthday.

The whole thing was a series of lies and bluster. I didn’t reckon you for one to be so easily placated.

Don't forget the imaginary "media scrum" around his London home before he fled.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why is your hate so bad, you can not get around seeing that he was looking after his family and not endangering anyone?

If you have anger about the lockdown rules why are you not aiming them at all those idiots playing football in the park or the bloke that walks his dog twice a day, at the time you couldn't do that?
I mean the main culprits have to be those within the media, Watson was having problems with his microphone while on zoom the other day and not one but 2 people came within a foot of his head trying to adjust his phone/tablet, that's way out of order, what about those guys with cameras and microphones squeezing next to one another in Cumming face outside his home the other day.

If I was Cummings I think I would have fired a few overhead shots back at those undesirables in that onslaught of questioning, you would have thought he had murdered someone, absolutely disgusting behaviour from the baying hounds.

At least Cummings is trying to do his best and save lives, the media monsters are stirring the pot, which will only endanger lives.

It's absolutely nuts out there.

hate? what are you blathering about?

so just one thing then, straight answer, do you think he drove 60 miles on his wife's birthday to "test his eyesight"???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I find it quite amusing , you have the usual suspects on here the anti Tory anti Brexit gang wetting themselves in a desire to prove a pathetic point for their own sad lives, they know who they are STAY ALERT:bigwave:
regards
DF

Das, are you still unemployed?

Have you got a rowing boat?

I think there will be a multitude of jobs soon on the border in the middle of the Irish Sea.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
hate? what are you blathering about?

so just one thing then, straight answer, do you think he drove 60 miles on his wife's birthday to "test his eyesight"???

Mouldy Boots is a troll. He doesn’t believe the rubbish he writes anymore than we do. He has a strange need for attention on here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They don't. Well, mouldy brains for one.

Not quite sure of your point. Are you an affronted Trump supporter? ???

LOL...most certainly not. I was merely observing that much as we laugh in astonishment at the gullibility of Trump supporters, a similar affliction to some, is happening here with our dear Boris.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I am not a Cummings fan and think he made some serious errors and went against his own advise but you have to hand it to the fella, he had some brass balls to sit through that shit show with the baying mobs. That was a press lynching with many who saw a chance to stick the knife in as they have a different political viewpoint. I don't like the fella but sort of think he had the bllocks to face the music and that took some guts. I was calling for his head yesterday and still think he should resign but fair play to face up

The only reason he was sitting there was to save his political future. Nothing brave in that. The ‘baying mob’ were the reporters who in a democratic society ask awkward questions on behalf of the public. This is a person who is media savvy and knows how to use it to his own advantage. The only Bollocks that can be assigned is to your naive assessment of the problem.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Don't forget the imaginary "media scrum" around his London home before he fled.

Exactly, as people were in lockdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here