Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Crofts get his place back?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Hammond has been excellent for us and definitely warrants a starting place, Liam is even better and Dicker is Gus's love child.

Where will Crofts fit it ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd like to see Crofts and Hammond playing together, it's a marginal call I think and likely Dicker will get the nod to save too many changes, Crofts on bench

Also like to see Dobbie playing just behind CMS with Buckley wide. Not slagging off Barnes but would be interested to see how it changed things

Stumpy Tim

I'd like to see Crofts and Hammond playing together, it's a marginal call I think and likely Dicker will get the nod to save too many changes, Crofts on bench

Also like to see Dobbie playing just behind CMS with Buckley wide. Not slagging off Barnes but would be interested to see how it changed things

CMS is injured

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So do we go with Barnes up front in the CMS role or Dobbie in the same role or Barnes with Dobbie just behind him in Barnes old role, which is what I would do..

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
going for Hammond, crofts and Bridcutt in midfield with Barnes up top and dobbie in the normal barnes role.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So do we go with Barnes up front in the CMS role or Dobbie in the same role or Barnes with Dobbie just behind him in Barnes old role, which is what I would do..

Personally, I reckon it'll be your second option with Dobbie in the wider-role supporting Barnes up front. However, he could likely play in the role Orlandi did in the middle ahead of Hammond and Bridcutt with Buckley and Lua Lua/Orlandi out wide....

Options, options, options!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It could be that Hammond and Crofts are a bit too similar in style to play together. I'm pretty happy with the midfield as it is. Crofts on the bench (to start with) is great cover for the three central midfielders, but it'll be interesting to see how Gus works this one out.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If they're all fully fit I can't see it being anything other than Bridcutt/Hammond/Crofts

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
It could be that Hammond and Crofts are a bit too similar in style to play together. I'm pretty happy with the midfield as it is. Crofts on the bench (to start with) is great cover for the three central midfielders, but it'll be interesting to see how Gus works this one out.

If that was the case why bring both to the club?

Bricutt, Hammond and Crofts to start if all fit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If that was the case why bring both to the club?

Bricutt, Hammond and Crofts to start if all fit.
Cover for injury or loss of form maybe, two quality players for each position. He didn't play the two of them when Crofts was available.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Cover for injury or loss of form maybe, two quality players for each position. He didn't play the two of them when Crofts was available.

I didn't think we have had both of them available yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here