Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL Chinese moon expedition find US Flag and other related paraphernalia...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Spaceship Moon Theory as postulated by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?"

Ahh...are these the same chaps who wrote the book called ' Who made the moon' or something like that?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Ahh...are these the same chaps who wrote the book called ' Who made the moon' or something like that?

I believe it was called "our mysterious spaceship moon" and put forward some interesting hypotheses. I can't remember the whole story but it had something to do with sound waves indicating the moon is hollow. I imagine it went BONG when someone hit it with a hammer or somesuch.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I would shit a very large and deformed kitten if it turned out America had never set foot on the moon all those years ago , just imagine the utter humiliation ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! :moo:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not a moon. It's one of Geoff Wode's balls.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks

The book you are thinking of is 'Who Built the Moon' by Christopher Knight and Allan Butler, published in 2005.

It's a follow up to 'Civilization One' and contains many interesting 'facts' regarding the science and units of measurement used by the ancients, you need a calculator to rationalize this chapter. The meat of the book concerns the moon and just how important it is. Without it there is little doubt there would be no life on earth and by now perhaps no Earth. All in all it makes for a very interesting read.

Chapter 13 takes a bit of believing when it introduces time travel, but a couple of hundred years ago who who have believed that we would have developed smart phones, TV, jet planes etc. etc.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Chinese will find the US flag, its a major part of their mission,..... they will use it as propoganda because in the bottom right hand corner of the flag is a little tag that clearly states "Made in China".... thus invoking the Trojan Horse law of lunar colonisation, and claim the whole moon for themselves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Mendoza going to be one of the astronauts ???

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I hope they find what they are looking for.
tumblr_mqr6jvXh7l1qchy28o1_400.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here