Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
The BBC website has said that we tried to sign Will Buckley.

Has anyone heard of him, any good?

_52850007_graham_buckley.jpg

Buckley is on the right.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Typical winger...got the pace and ability so is usually dangerous,

Could be a bit more consistent but then he is young with potential.

I doubt we would sell for less than a million as Rochdale get a sell on fee.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If Buckley is the sort of player we are trying to sign, then it could be a very exciting summer. At 21 and Watford's most creative player, he would be a fantastic signing. Would also allow Bennett to play more centrally where he is at his most dangerous in my view.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Buckley is the sort of player we are trying to sign, then it could be a very exciting summer. At 21 and Watford's most creative player, he would be a fantastic signing. Would also allow Bennett to play more centrally where he is at his most dangerous in my view.

Forget Murray i say-ok we are not going to go mad-but come summers end/start season we will all be very happy-i am certain of this

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
was class against us in the cup, really quick and nippy for quite a tall player, if they turned down 2.5 mill for danny graham then i dont think they need to sell him....would rather lua lua anyway!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
According to the Watford Observer: Watford reject bids from Brighton and Hove Albion for Will Buckley From Watford Observer) Watford have turned down two bids well in exces of 500k, so I'm guessing we've bid close to a million for him. It also seems the Watford fans rate him highly.

well in excess of £500K means "less than £750K"

If we really want him a bid over that figure may well get him if it comes down to a choice of selling him or selling Danny Graham to stay solvent.
Watford paid £150K + add-ons for him 18 months ago.

The smart money is probably on him being the potential replacement for Bennett if he goes to Norwich.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
......or allow Bennett to go to Norwich is my fear !!!!!!!.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here