Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley could have gone to Bolton

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bolton would have been in the prem all the while he was growing up so without looking into their history I guess he would class them as a big team. Certainly now young kids who don't have an in depth historical knowledge will see Wigan as a fairly big club given the players they have and their extended stay in the prem, despite that fact that in reality they are tinpot.

Your post seems to suggest that Bolton are, historically, a small team but if you did look at their history you will see they have a very good record as they have been in the top flight for about 70 out of about 110 years of league football!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
OK Guys

Sorry I just felt that, with the benefit/disadvantage of a glass of wine or two, he was being a little bit OTT.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Should spend more time training than being a media whore after recent woeful performances.

I wouldn't go as far as woeful but his performances have definitely taken a dip since last season. Maybe sides are working him out, I've noticed lots of teams doubling up on him like they used to with Lualua.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I wouldn't go as far as woeful but his performances have definitely taken a dip since last season. Maybe sides are working him out, I've noticed lots of teams doubling up on him like they used to with Lualua.

He was definitely woeful on Tuesday. No confidence to get round a man to put a cross in and kept miss placing passes to Bruno overlapping.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
absolutely nothing wrong with that, its what I would have said if asked!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here