Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley 2nd goal v Doncaster.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Does anyone know the exact time the goal went in? Going by the goal time on BBC and first half extra time I'm guessing it was about 4:55pm.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Must have been a little later than that , i remember the stoppage in the 2nd half for the other donny striker was at least 10 minutes , when the 4th official held up the board for 7 mins Tarrico went doolally as it was obviously a lot more minimum injury time should have been put up .

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Must have been a little later than that , i remember the stoppage in the 2nd half for the other donny striker was at least 10 minutes , when the 4th official held up the board for 7 mins Tarrico went doolally as it was obviously a lot more minimum injury time should have been put up .

13 extra minutes were played. Buckley scored in the 98th. If that helps.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that, when it was 1-1, the display on the South Stand momentarily showed 2-1, ie before Will scored? I sometimes think that maybe i imagined it - can anyone else confirm? Apols if this has already been in a thread before.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
15 mins after the people in front of me left.

A tradition they continue right to this day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing day, how sweet it was - thanks Will

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When we finally got home to very West Sussex, still wearing my stripes I took the dogs out for a brisk stroll.

The amount of tooting and air punching from the locals driving by made me think I had my tits out :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

I missed the goal because I HAD HAD HAD HAD to get the 16:55 back to Brighton from Falmer. There are no others after that one you see.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I missed the goal because I HAD HAD HAD HAD to get the 16:55 back to Brighton from Falmer. There are no others after that one you see.

I take it you will partake of the new 85 minutes Season Ticket available shortly ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
When we finally got home to very West Sussex, still wearing my stripes I took the dogs out for a brisk stroll.

The amount of tooting and air punching from the locals driving by made me think I had my tits out :lol:
I had that walking through shoreham high street anyone would of thought we'd just won the FA cup final (to be honest that day felt better than winning a cup final )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it you will partake of the new 85 minutes Season Ticket available shortly ?
Oh does that mean I can buy a 10 minute season ticket.

Lets face it the first 80 minutes is just boring passing.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I had that walking through shoreham high street anyone would of thought we'd just won the FA cup final (to be honest that day felt better than winning a cup final )

It was great getting the train back to Reading afterwards in the stripes, I went via London as met a few mates that had been at various games and the amount of random people that stopped and asked how Brighton had got on and how glad they were for the club was amazing! What an incredible day

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just thinking about that day still puts a smile on my face. Thanks again Will!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here