Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will anyone off NSC notice if you were gone?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Unlikely. There's only one person I know in person (that i'm aware of, anyway) and unless they came on and gave news then life on here would continue as it always does.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd like to think that my BROTHER would notice.

Possibly a few others, too.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Knock knock

Who's there?

Brighton Boy

Brighton Boy who?

That's NSC for you.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Only my girlfriend. She's not registered with NSC but regularly checks to see my posts. I can often here her crying with laughter at them. She asked me if she could register and I said no, pointing out that it was unlikely she could come up with a suitably interesting username. I said if she could, to run it by me and I'd tell her if it was actually interesting. She just ran off. Head hung low.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nonsense. We'd honour your passing. During each future minute's silence at the Amex, we'd have a pre-recorded 'PROGRAAAAAMES!' playing full blast over the speakers in your memory :cheers:

Ah god bless yes, I do have a big mouth don't I :blush:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Do you think she'd celebrate?

Indeed. The less time I'm on NSC, the more quality time she has with me. What's not to celebrate? In fact, I just proposed the idea to her when I saw the thread and she said (and these were her exact words) "You don't have to do it just for me?", her lip wobbling. Bless her! I said "Bless you, I want to though. Because I love you. So much. And I just want to spend more and more time with you doing stuff. Together." She was speechless. Overcome. She started sobbing and thanked me, while hugging me. Deliberately limply because she knows how I hate unnecessary emotion. And then went to the bathroom to gather her thoughts.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If it makes you feel better bb, I did notice you left here for quite a few years and did wonder where you'd gone. I only remembered you cos you used to chat up my mate Jo via PM and you used to post up nudey pics of your bird at the time :lolol:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I keep hearing bad health news about people around me and I wondered if something happened to me (touch wood it doesn't) would anyone off NSC even notice, especially as I do not know anyone in person that I see regularly...

Morbid thought I know but curious...

I doubt anyone would wonder where I was if I disappeared :(

How about you?

You'll always be remembered for your call centre girl thread immortality mate!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I keep hearing bad health news about people around me and I wondered if something happened to me (touch wood it doesn't) would anyone off NSC even notice, especially as I do not know anyone in person that I see regularly...

Morbid thought I know but curious...

I doubt anyone would wonder where I was if I disappeared :(

How about you?

Samaritans mate. Call them now.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not a chance that anyone would miss me. I don't know anyone in person, I don't post enough and my posts are rarely funny or interesting.

My only claim to game is that I went through a spell of being a thread killer and seemed to put the last post on every thread I went on. Hopefully that is behind me now .....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I do notice sometimes when people have stopped posting - where's Granny Weatherwax gone, for instance...?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I still miss Frank and so does my mum.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
David Icke reckons that there is some sort of ethereal matrix, so those that pop theirs clogs can still access the internet. Having said that and if this were true bhaexpress would've been on here abusing recruitment consultants and letting us know whose mums he's shagged :lolol::angel:

Got to miss FRANK. what a legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here