Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will albion be unbeaten at home this season

will albion be unbeaten at home this season?

• Total voters

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
in the league of course, poll to follow.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think either Southampton or Huddersfield will beat us, or both , it'll be shame not to go unbeaten but we'll have the title sewn up by then most likely while they'll still be scrapping for points. Remember the last times we won the title? You'd like to keep it going but it's difficult.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Think it depends on what is on each game, i expect the Huddersfield game to mean nothing to us apart from being our last game at Withdean and a great big party, they will need the points more than us.

Southampton, who knows but would expect to beat Weds and Dagenham at home.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
We will be promoted if not champions by the time we play SCC. We will be champions by the time we play Huddrsfld.
I also expect us to slip up in at least one of these two games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wednesday will be lucky to lose by 2. In all likelihood they will lose by 3 or 4. WIN
D&R will not beat us at Withdean, with a better cared-for and much wider pitch. A draw at best, for them. WIN

If we are going to lose, it will be Southampton dishing out the defeat I'm afraid. By the time they turn up at Withers, they will have everything to play for, whereas we will already be promoted. I'd love to turn them over though, it will remind me of the time Reading turned up and we battered them 3-1 in that Championship season. DRAW or LOSE.

I don't see Huddersfield beating us. Our side won't want the double done over us by any team. Mind you, our lads will be on the beach by then, and our fans in a party mood seeing as this is the last ever Withdean game, so perhaps it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. NO IDEA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here