Drawn 6
Lost 6
For 32
Against 23

Points predictor for season 72
Position predictor for season 6th
Forster league goals predicitor 18

Wilkins O'Meter 8.5 ( up from 8 )

1 defeat in 14 games. We were bloomin ecellent today. Carlisle are a decent unit and threatening going forward particularly but we ground out another result after coming back from behind again. Great team spirit again and I loved it when Wilkins ran along the line and raised an " in yer face " fist in the direction of that tosser Carlisle manager when we made it 2-2. Forster was immense today, he looks far too good for this division now and was head and shoulders mom. El Abd had his best ever Albion game inho and overall I was mightily satisfied with the point.

O'Callaghan was wound up all game and the sending off was no huge suprise, still I would prefer to have someone play with a passion like that anytime.

Shame only 5000 locals come be bothered to come and watch but thats down to the facilities and ground now so I suggest Wilkins and the players do not take it personally.

We are making great strides at the moment.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Agreed. Good to see so much improvement. And it's a long time since we have come back from a goal down twice in two successive matches. Great fighting spirit. In the past if we went a goal down that was it ... defeat.

Much credit to Mr Wilkins.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Agreed. Good to see so much improvement. And it's a long time since we have come back from a goal down twice in two successive matches. Great fighting spirit. In the past if we went a goal down that was it ... defeat.

Much credit to Mr Wilkins.

Great football too. They have a swagger and rightly so.

D

Deleted member 2719

Played 22
Won 10
Drawn 6
Lost 6
For 32
Against 23

Points predictor for season 72
Position predictor for season 6th
Forster league goals predicitor 18

Wilkins O'Meter 8.5 ( up from 8 )

1 defeat in 14 games. We were bloomin ecellent today. Carlisle are a decent unit and threatening going forward particularly but we ground out another result after coming back from behind again. Great team spirit again and I loved it when Wilkins ran along the line and raised an " in yer face " fist in the direction of that tosser Carlisle manager when we made it 2-2. Forster was immense today, he looks far too good for this division now and was head and shoulders mom. El Abd had his best ever Albion game inho and overall I was mightily satisfied with the point.

O'Callaghan was wound up all game and the sending off was no huge suprise, still I would prefer to have someone play with a passion like that anytime.

Shame only 5000 locals come be bothered to come and watch but thats down to the facilities and ground now so I suggest Wilkins and the players do not take it personally.

Top post US Wilkins shaking his fist is the passion i could see in Wilkins and i am glad you have got right behind him.
:thumbsup:

Dandyman

In London village.
I am doing a " Wilkins O Meter " to gauge and assess our wonderful managers season...
You can follow this and if Wilkins proves me wrong you can see me admit the error of my ways and ridicule me...

Has Christmas come slightly early ?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
we are oing really well but we do need to pick up the home form it is starting t worry me

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It does sound good 1 defeat in 14 but when you look at it is way it's not that great

Played 17

won 7

drawn 5

lost 5

We need some more wins

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
correct Algie, last 6 home games in league 1 win, need to pick that up

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You can't complain about a draw against Carlisle really, but games like Walsall, Bristol Rovers, Yeovil, even Leeds we should have (or were slightly unlucky not to) get more than we did. We've also won cup games, Barnet are not a bad side by any means and were unbeaten in 8 or something like that when they came here, Cheltenham are struggling but they're still in the same league as us.

We're in a really testing run of games at the moment... we've started well enough with draws against Orient (who we could easily have beaten) and Carlisle. But Doncaster away and Forest at home I think will be even tougher.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 23
Won 11
Drawn 6
Lost 6
For 34
Against 23

Points predictor for season 74
Position predictor for season 5th
Forster league goals predictor for season 19

Wilkin's O'Meter 8.5 ( no change )

15 games 1 defeat, unbeaten in 9 games, Forster 9 goals in 8 games, Forster joint top goalscorer in league 1, 3rd round of fa cup, semi finals of piss pot, challenging in league 1, Wilkins and everyone involved in the club is doing superbly well at the moment. Donny away tomorrow is very tough , if we can get something from that we can beat Forest Friday I am sure.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 24
Won 11
Drawn 7
Lost 6
For 34
Against 23

Points predictor for season 71
Position predictor for season 8th
Forster league goals predictor 17

Wilkins O'Meter 8.5 ( no change )

1 defeat in 16, unbeaten in 10, unbeaten away in 8.

Carry on Dean.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I owe you £ 20 , how do you want payment ?.

I owe you £ 20 , how do you want payment ?.

Do you now admit that your pre season tirades against Wilkins were mis-guided and ill advised? That you need to give new managers time and that you actually had no evidence to suggest that he would be a failure as a manager? Do you admit that your judgement was clouded by bitterness at the way you felt McGhee was mis-treated? Would be interesting to know.

Can you please sponsor Brett £20 under the name Lokki 7. Cheers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you now admit that your pre season tirades against Wilkins were mis-guided and ill advised? That you need to give new managers time and that you actually had no evidence to suggest that he would be a failure as a manager? Do you admit that your judgement was clouded by bitterness at the way you felt McGhee was mis-treated? Would be interesting to know.

I think what he is saying in a word US is GROVEL :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lokki , in a word NO. I do not " regret " anything I wrote as Wilkins last season was woeful a lot of the time. Any manager that runs a team that in less than a season has 3 runs of 5 losses twice and a 6 loss run needs to be asked searching questions. He is proving my doubts wrong this season and no one is more delighted than me. I have been very fair with the thread. However I do maintain McGhee is still a a better manager than Wilkins and would have done as well or better than Wilkins last season / this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports