NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
its all a game of opinions old buddy

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I do not blame Wilikins for this loss, it was rank bad luck. Leeds were rubbish and if we play like that and get a striker in I see no reason why we cannot make the play offs or even the 3rd spot behind Leeds and Notts Forest.

I guess that as well as not blaming "Wilikins for this loss" you do not blame our manager Wilkins either.

Are you feeling okay? I've waited a long time for common sense to penetrate that barrier of bias that you cling to.

Any chance of sending those vibes to Yorkie? Probably no chance of her seeing the light however, because her opinion of Wilkins is based on solid fact - a comment he made a few seasons ago after a youth team game. From that brief moment the sage Yorkie cleverly formed the opinion that Wilkins was not a good choice as a league manager.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I guess that as well as not blaming "Wilikins for this loss" you do not blame our manager Wilkins either.

Are you feeling okay? I've waited a long time for common sense to penetrate that barrier of bias that you cling to.

Any chance of sending those vibes to Yorkie? Probably no chance of her seeing the light however, because her opinion of Wilkins is based on solid fact - a comment he made a few seasons ago after a youth team game. From that brief moment the sage Yorkie cleverly formed the opinion that Wilkins was not a good choice as a league manager.

A few seasons ago? It was 19 months ago which was two seasons. A 'few' would refer to more than a couple.
I have a couple of other reasons to not like Wilkins style of management which I am not prepared to put on a public messageboard.
It's an opinion. Everyone has one and none are either right or wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So, at what point will Uncle cockberg admit that Wilkins wasn't THAT bad a choice after all?

there quite a long time before that is likely to happen

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 15
Won 7
Drawn 2
Lost 6
For 17
Against 14

Points predictor for season 74
Position predictor 7th
Forster league goals predictor 7

Wilkins O'Meter for season 7 ( no change )

7 games with 1 defeat and 3 goals conceded. We are starting to look a half decent side and should match anyone in this league on any given day. We need to build on this reasinable start, we have the talent at this level and the standard is very poor in this league so lets go for the play offs, Wilkins is doing a decent enough job at the moment, I think we will win the next 2 home games to push into the top 6.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 16
Won 8
Drawn 2
Lost 6
For 20
Against 15

Points predictor for season 76
Position predictor 5th
Forster league goals predictor 12

Wilkins O'Meter 8 ( up from 7 )

Dean Wilkins Blue and White Army !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i so hope you points and position meter are right but i have my doubts

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wiiliam Hill have slashed our odds from 50/1 to 33/1 to win the league and Ladbrokes Plc go 28/1.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Played 17
Won 8
Drawn 3
Lost 6
For 21
Against 16

Points predictor 73
Position predictor 6th
Forster league goals predictor 12

Wilkins O'Meter 7 ( down from 8 )

Is it only me or are we over egging the pudding. The football was ok last night, no better, not the Brazil style passing and moving some would have you believe. We were the better side and should have won by 2 or 3 goals however becuase Walsall were woeful. Martot had a good game but lost us the win when he shanked a glorious chance from 10 yards , Savage was mom for me but Forster had his best game for the club, very sharp and the only mystery was why he was subbed ?. We could get to the play offs this season because THE FOOTBALL IS ABSOLUTE SHITE in this league. The opposition are generally piss poor and any half decent side would walk this league, ala Leeds.

This is a golden chance to make an unexpected return this season to the Championship. The crowds are so low as a backlash to the disgraceful home performances last season with 1 win 4 draws and 7 defeats in the last 12 games. Wilkins and his brand of football then turned off a huge swaythe of Albion support and costs lots ot sth's and butterfly fans.

The football is better this season but lets be honest not great and the home form is slipping into the bad ways again with 1 win from the last 5 home games.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sometimes you really do talk shit Gareth.Tramere lost at home to a poor Oldham side.Swansea drew with rubbish Millwall and Carlisle couldn't beat Luton.Oreint failed to win too.We drew and move up a place and so your rating of Wilkins go down.I honestly don'kt reckon you know what your talking about.Yes we should of won but at least it was another point and not much ground lost.You can't expect to beat all the average and crap sides in this league.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think what I wrote is spot on, sorry if that does not meet with your requirements

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here