Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, what a c***.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you keep saying. You’d think there’d be a viral video proving what he said. I imagine most Lords Taverners can afford a smart phone. Maybe they were too busy throwing things at him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn’t the lords taverners do, it was a few days before at Shorditch town hall, I won’t repeat what he said as it is disgustingly racist. He remains employed by the BBC, truly astonishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It wasn’t the lords taverners do, it was a few days before at Shorditch town hall, I won’t repeat what he said as it is disgustingly racist. He remains employed by the BBC, truly astonishing.

Has this been reported anywhere?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Oh, you were there. Did you walk out?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wow, what a c***.

Wow. This can't be right. His own management company have condemned it, BLM activists have condemned it, anti racists have condemned it and I condemn it. He is, indeed a mad ****. But [MENTION=34864]Live by the sea[/MENTION] thought no one cared :shrug: :wozza:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Love the way OP assumes we all know who on earth they are on about.

Tbf he is a huge deal to grime music (historically - he’s been left behind by the rest in recent times). Obviously if you’re not into grime then you’d have no clue but the majority of people under 25 would be well aware of him.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

You are such a snowflake. Boo hoo hoo!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

I have seen what he's supposed to have said. How is it racist?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here